At VOSS we provide our customers with single pane of glass management for Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
Download the report to find out more
- RT @commstrader: Latest - #UCEXPO 2017: Getting to Know @Node4Ltd with Mark Phelps #CaaS @voss_solutions https://t.co/ysse9WejD3
- RT @ossnewsreview: VOSS Cements Microsoft Partnership @voss_solutions https://t.co/VK7jnM9rl2
- VOSS to host the next #OWASP meetup Weds 24th May - #CapeTown "SSL/TLS Flaws, Attacks and the Future"… https://t.co/SIA743f87V
- We had a great time at #UCEXPO last week in London. Check out our photo album from the event:… https://t.co/eKKIPyBn2a
- RT @VoIP_Review: This Week in Telecom: May 19th @Mitel @fuze @sprint @Revolabs @voss_solutions #cloud #sdwan #unifiedcommunications https:/…
- New VOSS-4-UC training dates announced: 7-11 August, Richardson TX https://t.co/3xDzDAiSuY #BCOM #UCOMS https://t.co/wGznmrakdH
- RT @TelecomReseller: - @voss_solutions Cements #Microsoft Partnership with 5 New Market Offers like @SkypeBusiness https://t.co/n1QIETSNla…
- RT @patrichard: @voss_solutions now a Skype Operations Framework partner. We can help you plan, deliver & operate your #Skype4b env. https:…
- Listening to @blairplez @UCEXPO #UCEXPO https://t.co/3ybIDTCtu5
- RT @HullCityRob: @voss_solutions raring to go at #UCExpo!! https://t.co/JmlE4VGjUG
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations VOSS-4-UC Adding Pickup Groups to Cisco Call Manager VOSS-4-UC End User Self Service for Subscriber Enablement
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
23rd May 2017 - Cape Town - Today, VOSS Solutions announced that the next OWASP Meetup will be hosted by VOSS at its headquarters in Cape Town.
- Date: Wednesday May 24, 2017
- Time: 7pm – 9pm
- Location: Knowledge Park 3, Unit 6 Heron Crescent, Century City, Cape Town
- Click to see map
- Click to register
Liam Smit will lead the event, giving a talk entitled "SSL/TLS Flaws, attacks and the Future". His presentation will cover TLS (and older SSL) flaws, types of attacks, and the future of TLS.
In the workshop, Liam, a software developer and an enthusiast of all things security related, will cover:
- Various types of attack oracles
- Which SSL and TLS versions to avoid
- Checking for SSL / TLS vulnerabilities
- Hardening your SSL configurations
- The upcoming TLS 1.3 standard
VOSS will host the seminar at its HQ in Cape Town. Attendance is free of charge but spaces are limited, so registration in advance is highly recommended.
To find out more about VOSS’ participation, please email email@example.com.
- VOSS Blog
Keith Bareham, Director Solutions Engineering, VOSS Solutions
As a solutions engineer, I work with the VOSS Adaptations team tailoring our exceptional UC management platform to suit the exact needs of our customers. You might expect that making customisations to VOSS-4-UC would be time consuming, costly, and incredibly complex. Not so. With VOSS, UC operational teams can complete their initial deployments quickly and easily, out-of-the-box, and then efficiently adapt the automation processes to the specific and evolving needs of the business without any need for re-coding.
Over a series of blog posts, I will go into detail about some of the recent adaptations I’ve carried out for our customers, to give an insight into the value of VOSS.
In the first instance, I will explain how to manage phone replacements.
You might find yourself carrying out a phone replacement project for a number of reasons. For example, recently, Cisco announced that in CUCM version 11.5(1), support would be removed for some of its older phone models; customers with these phones in operation would need to replace the handsets with newer models to maintain service. Or, a situation may arise where phones need to be replaced when users upgrade to a different phone model.
With phone replacement projects, it is usually desirable to retain the configuration from the original phone as far as possible, to retain functionality and ensure a positive end user experience. It is not viable to copy this configuration manually; particularly when many phones are being replaced, as this is likely to be slow and error prone. A method of automating the replacement of phones is required to address this need.
VOSS-4-UC Adaptations enable specific utilities and functionality to be added to VOSS-4-UC without the need for core software development.
One such VOSS Adaptation was a user-facing phone replacement utility that I created, automating the process of phone replacement while simultaneously copying the parameters from the old phone. An interactive web page was built to collect data about the replacement activity, and to provide information to the user regarding the old phone so that the user could determine that the correct replacement activity had been requested.
The utility can also be accessed via spreadsheet in the form of a bulk loader to facilitate large scale replacement activities. Furthermore, API access is provided for integration with management platforms and portals, which may be used to oversee these replacement operations.
A user interface for admin users includes the phone replacement utility:
Greyed out fields are auto-populated to provide user information, and pulldowns offer context aware selection for other fields.
Service providers can now rapidly replace phones with new models. Bulk replacements can be provided via bulk loading. Customer administrators can access this utility to manage phone replacements without requiring a service request into their provider, giving quick fulfilment of the request with no overhead on the provider.
To find out more about VOSS Adaptations, please click here.
- VOSS Press Coverage
VOSS Solutions, a Microsoft Certified Partner, has cemented their partnership with Microsoft with five new solutions for Microsoft UC.
- Industry Events
May 17-18, 2017
ExCeL, London, UK
VOSS will be exhibiting in booth #B122
Christopher Martini will present at the event,
on "Microsoft UC – A successful transition to the cloud"
Book a meeting with VOSS
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started