At VOSS we provide our customers with single pane of glass management for Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
- ... @josephwilliams @evankirstel @DonVanDoren @blairplez and @robertajfox Why UC management is so important!… https://t.co/CuPpeznbXC
- Don't miss the @UCStrategies podcast on UC management: https://t.co/781lzM1uXu featuring @robingareiss @SteveLeaden @MartyParkerUC .....
- "Sometimes the Decision is Easy..." Great blog post from @Thatsmartini on joining VOSS: https://t.co/qIR8n8tAy7… https://t.co/E7TXu3EUvB
- Great new podcast from @UCStrategies - Industry analysts discuss @Nemertes findings on importance of UC management https://t.co/71kwr5os1k
- RT @ChannelVisionMg: @voss_solutions announces a global strategic partnership with @layerxtechfor enhanced #UC management (https://t.co/vcD…
- RT @zkerravala: Thanks to my top interactors! @tocchesi @angello71mx @klampard @voss_solutions via https://t.co/bARLBF3vi3
- RT @NetworkWorld: VOSS & LayerX partner up to improve UC management, by @zkerravala - https://t.co/UESxoKsTXJ @layerxtech @voss_solutions
- New blog post from @zkerravala: @voss_solutions & @layerxtech partner to improve UC management https://t.co/iD0bSrVQYi #bcom #ucoms #ucc
- RT @AlanGatWR: & more: @PrysmInc @StarLeafCo @shoretel @zoom_us @voss_solutions @Compodium https://t.co/Sb9nTWlmee https://t.co/1MPQybyYtj
- RT @collab9: With @voss_solutions' technology as its #UCaaS framework, collab9 can reach new limits: https://t.co/YmJMIH1ix3 https://t.co/v…
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview Quick Add Subscriber Demonstration - With Cisco Spark Hybrid Support VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations VOSS-4-UC Adding Pickup Groups to Cisco Call Manager VOSS-4-UC End User Self Service for Subscriber Enablement VOSS Analytics Overview
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
- VOSS and LayerX combine fulfillment and assurance expertise for enhanced UC customer management
- VOSS Blog
- Advances in artificial intelligence and deep learning
Artificial intelligence and deep learning have made a huge impact in 2016 and we predict that 2017 will be the year that the value of AI will hit the communications industry. Look out for organizations that start to embrace the power of big data so that they can understand more about their communications and collaboration environments.
- UC mergers and acquisitions
There have been some fantastic technology advancements in 2016 that are shaking up the UC market. New, innovative and well-priced collaboration tools that ask questions of larger vendors are popping up at an incredible pace. Watch out for an interesting spate of M&A activity as the larger vendors strive to maintain their industry leading position by snapping up some of this cool tech!
- The acceptance of cloud communications
The recent NoJitter research into cloud communications demonstrates that enterprise organizations now prefer a cloud model in which the provider owns, operates, and maintains the communications software within its own or public cloud infrastructure. 2016 saw wide scale adoption by the SME market of the UCaaS model, and we predict that 2017 will be the year in which more and more of the larger enterprises start to consume their communications and collaboration tools from the cloud.
- The decline of independent mobility applications VOSS predicts that independent smart clients that are not integrated to the device's operating system and interfaces, such as the keypad, will decrease in popularity. In 2017, organizations will move towards fully integrated UC with smart devices, such as the new Apple OS with the Callkit interface, which will revolutionize mobility for users. Watch all the other mobile device operating systems follow suit and in turn, the UC vendors drop their current smart clients and adopt integrated mobility applications.
- UC security
As more and more enterprises move their communications to the cloud, 2017 will be the year when network and communication platform security become more important than ever, driving investment and innovation in these areas.
- Deeper UC integration
With a growing demand for communication enabled business processes (CEBP), 2017 will see enterprises choose to unlock the full potential of UC by seeking a deeper integration with other business systems.
- The desire for best of breed UC
In 2017, cloud providers will break their loyalty to a single UC vendor, as they instead choose to build their cloud UC offerings based on best of breed solutions. UC vendors will be switched more frequently, as the desire for market differentiation and competitive edge increases. This will result in a huge spike in the complexity of cloud UC environments and a requirement to manage these many disparate elements from a single point of control.
- Management as a Service
As "as a service" models continue to grow in popularity, enterprises will start to look at consuming UC management from the cloud, rather than a traditional on-premise solution. The single price, pay-as-you-go model will appeal to enterprises, as will the promise of low-risk adoption and quick deployment.
Talk to VOSS about our 2017 predictions!
- Advances in artificial intelligence and deep learning
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started