Automate MACDs. Save time. Promote repeatable processes.
Automate onboarding / offboarding with zero touch processes.
Access reports that show the utilization of your UC services.
Manage cost allocation of communications across business units.
Self-manage UC services, applications and settings. Consume new services from the cloud.
Single pane of glass management of Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
Experience the power of VOSS UC Analytics – Understand your UC consumption and activity levels across the various customers, sites, and users
The VOSS Analytics module pulls data from multiple applications, devices and infrastructure, into a single dashboard, giving a big picture view of resource utilization:
- Search and drill-down to investigate sub-sets of the UC platform that may be under or over-performing
- Use exception reporting to determine where licenses are being under-consumed or where inventory is required in the near future
- Export data to third party systems to integrate with mediation and telecom expense management systems
- VOSS Hosts 1st #CryptoParty in #CapeTown - Free Event for #IT Enthusiasts, on Weds 10th Feb, with @owasp https://t.co/7jBf8WLGFE
- VOSS has been chosen to present case study on @Capita_ITES at @UCEXPO "Adopting cloud-based UC: A pain free journey" https://t.co/OlfvpElnCR
- See the post on LinkedIn "New UC migration blog post from VOSS" https://t.co/7Y6oM6KL1s #migration #collaboration #bcom #ucc #ucoms
- Great article on LinkedIn - Deploying #UC Management over existing UC Installations https://t.co/Rbm8UE3G7Y #bcom #ucoms #ucc #collaboration
- VOSS UC Overbuild: A non-disruptive deployment option to introduce UC management to an existing system https://t.co/0NEDrAUCjo #bcom #ucc
- New white paper from @PEdholm: Providing Successful Management of Comms Solutions https://t.co/oVycA8Yz21 #bcom #ucoms #collaboration #ucc
- New blog post on VOSS UC Migration Solution: Taking Away the Pain https://t.co/INgdN35wQy #bcom #collaboration #ucc #ucoms #ucmigration
- Register for #EC16 and use the VOSS discount code & save $500 of the price of a full conf pass! https://t.co/kyLXcMWHBh … @enterprisecon
- RT @enterprisecon: @voss_solutions Can't wait to see you at #EC16! Thanks for being a Silver sponsor! Please tell your friends to come: htt…
- RT @Jim_Ortbals: Great new whitepaper on how @voss_solutions help our partners ADAPT our UC mgmt soltn to their own https://t.co/JhzA4sEIRt…
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
- Free Event for IT Enthusiasts in Cape Town
- VOSS Blog
How to introduce unified communications management to an existing system with no end user impact
Derek Smith, Product Marketing Manager, VOSS Solutions
The biggest cost of unified communications (UC) solutions, according to Nemertes Research, is ongoing management. Business communications is becoming more complex with multiple devices, applications, vendors and a mixture of on-premise and cloud options. If you are an enterprise or managed service provider, you have likely seen this complexity affect your ability to cost-effectively manage and administer these systems.
The solution is to implement a centralized management solution, like VOSS-4-UC. At VOSS we have seen customers achieve upwards of 30% higher management efficiency and 50% operational savings after they have deployed VOSS-4-UC. There is a significant opportunity cost by delaying the addition of management automation to your UC solution.
With VOSS and our "Overbuild" technology, you can quickly add management to your communication solution regardless of the complexity. Overbuild, as the name suggests, allows VOSS-4-UC to be implemented over the top of an existing UC environment with little to no impact on end users. This allows you to flexibly introduce process automation and management immediately or through a phased approach:
- Introduce Management Immediately:
Overlay VOSS-4-UC on top of your existing UC deployment and introduce process automation and management immediately, so that you can achieve full system cost savings and productivity improvements.
- Introduce Management in Phases:
Process automation and management can be introduced in phases once you overbuild your existing UC deployment with VOSS-4-UC. This enables you to continue with your existing processes for as long as you prefer, while gaining some immediate management benefits (like self service). You have the option to phase management adoption across your organization or provide different levels of automation for different parts of your business.
VOSS UC Overbuild will automatically capture current network data and sync it to VOSS-4-UC:
- No need to re-provision
- No need to change your dial plan
- No need for major design or migration
- No need to change your current UC solution design
Every subsequent transaction reads the data on the underlying network to ensure that the management platform is constantly in sync with the network elements. In this way, there is no risk of over-writing configuration or affecting user services.
Contact us today to discuss UC Overbuild in more detail or schedule a proof of concept. Our services team can complete the entire overbuild process or work with your technical team to transition the work and reduce the overall expense.
- Introduce Management Immediately:
- VOSS Press Coverage
Article from Zeus Kerravala looks at VOSS UC Analytics and how it can help customers understand exactly which services are being used and not used, to make more informed decisions on how to allocate resources.
What industry experts say about VOSS
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started