At VOSS we provide our customers with single pane of glass management for Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
Download the report to find out more
- VOSS to Host IT Security OWASP in Cape Town https://t.co/VVEzHzarY4 Wednesday Nov 22, 7pm – 9pm Century City, Cape… https://t.co/YS26mXRRmW
- We're looking forward to it! #UCInsideTrack https://t.co/sWN4UQy4mQ
- See recent news: VOSS Offers End-to-End Microsoft UC Management by Enabling Microsoft Teams https://t.co/DfvqdBk1pS #Skype4B @MSpartner
- New blog post: Cisco HCS business workshop and technical training - A great week in Paris https://t.co/WgwrozFEcO #bcom #ucoms #ciscohcs
- Don't miss out! Six Microsoft UC webinars are ready to view here: https://t.co/okgLSp2t5i #Cloud #Migration… https://t.co/E2wpPV9XFY
- See our latest blog post: VOSS Adaptations - Your Dial Plan, Your Way https://t.co/4vlVpAcoyu #Adaptations #BCOM #UCC #UCOMS
- RT @VoIP_Review: This Week in Telecom: October 13th @AudioCodes @ArkadinServices @voss_solutions @DialpadHQ https://t.co/Mh79ECAyml
- RT @VoIP_Info: This week's #TelecomNews Roundup includes stories from @ViewSonic, @DialpadHQ , @Zoiper, and @voss_solutions https://t.co/xU…
- Here's a short video explaining how @KCOMbusiness uses VOSS-4-UC for #ContactCenter management… https://t.co/lTYNzRcKnD
- RT @commstrader: NEW: @voss_solutions Enables @MicrosoftTeams to Optimise an Organisation’s #UC Experience #UComs https://t.co/huw0Sa1Bwd
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- Contact Center Management Legacy PBX Migration VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
Tuesday November 21, 2017 - Cape Town - Today, VOSS Solutions announced that the company will host the next OWASP Meetup at its headquarters in Cape Town.
- Date: Wednesday November 22, 2017
- Time: 7pm – 9pm
- Location: Knowledge Park 3, Unit 6 Heron Crescent, Century City, Cape Town
- Click to see map
- Click to register
This month's meetup, entitled "Learnings from Securing an AWS environment + Lightning talks" will commence with a presentation from Christo Goosen, who will speak about "What I learned trying to secure an AWS environment".
Christo's presentation will be followed by an opportunity for lightning talks. Lightning talks are typically five minutes long, and are an opportunity for any attendee to deliver a short presentation on an IT security theme.
VOSS will host the seminar at its HQ in Cape Town. Attendance is free of charge but spaces are limited, so registration in advance is highly recommended.
To find out more about VOSS’ participation, please email email@example.com.
- VOSS Blog
Ian Green, Technical Account Manager, VOSS
The Cisco Deployathon is always a very inspiring experience for VOSS, as it gives us the chance to meet face-to-face with customers from far and wide. It’s always a busy week, packed with presentations and demos, but with plenty of time for networking and creative discussions with our valued customer base.
Paris was no exception. Over 110 people attended; a blend of Cisco ecosystem partners and customers. We were grateful for the opportunity to demonstrate our latest production-ready integrations with Contact Center Domain Manager (CCDM), ServiceNow, JamCracker, and Singlewire. The momentum in these areas is notable, as many of our customers look to VOSS as the single point of integration for their UC services and applications.
We announced our integration with Jamcracker in August as part of the latest Shared Architecture solution from VOSS. The optional pre-built integration with Jamcracker enables providers to host a branded portal for SMEs to order their UC cloud services. Behind the scenes, enhanced VOSS-4-UC workflows automate the initial customer onboarding, user provisioning, and Imagicle directory service set up.
At the Deployathon, Shared Architecture was a popular discussion between VOSS and our customers, as our solution for Shared Architecture is proving to be the quickest and most cost-effective way to onboard, provision and manage new customers.
We discussed our integration strategy with portals and business management platforms such as ServiceNow, and how these are helping our partners streamline their processes. This included showing how we can ease the integration with these platforms by creating simplified VOSS-4-UC APIs that aggregate multiple operations to create a business level integration and mask the UC domain complexities. This approach has been successfully implemented at HCS partners and has been in production for over a year.
We also enjoyed hosting a technical workshop which was well attended and interactive. This gave VOSS the opportunity to showcase some of our most recent Adaptations. One of these is the automation of Cisco UCCE through VOSS-4-UC giving the administrator a single view into UC and Contact Center. These new Adaptations are driven by partners to increase efficiency and profitability, enabling them to achieve greater ROI.
I was impressed that a significant number of HCS partners attending the Deployathon have already engaged with VOSS to benefit from our Adaptation technology. VOSS Adaptations enable an HCS partner to customize its UC platform to suit the exact needs of the business, without complex, labor-intensive coding. We have many use case examples of Adaptations that we have carried out and that are in use by partners; if any resonate with your business requirements, please get in touch!
The big news from the event is that there is a renewed focus on Cisco HCS. In recent times, Cisco Spark and Spark Call have dominated the headlines, and while these initiatives are still underway, there is definitely a new level of intensity around HCS. This is good news for VOSS, as we have over 100 customers around the world who rely on VOSS-4-UC management technology as part of their Hosted Collaboration Solution.
- VOSS Press Coverage
VOSS introduces advanced automation to improve the productivity and collaboration of organisations around the world.
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Mailing list signup
Sign up to our mailing list to stay in touch with all the latest news from VOSS Solutions
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started