Automate MACDs. Save time. Promote repeatable processes.
Automate onboarding / offboarding with zero touch processes.
Access reports that show the utilization of your UC services.
Manage cost allocation of communications across business units.
Self-manage UC services, applications and settings. Consume new services from the cloud.
Single pane of glass management of Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
Experience the power of VOSS UC Analytics – Understand your UC consumption and activity levels across the various customers, sites, and users
The VOSS Analytics module pulls data from multiple applications, devices and infrastructure, into a single dashboard, giving a big picture view of resource utilization:
- Search and drill-down to investigate sub-sets of the UC platform that may be under or over-performing
- Use exception reporting to determine where licenses are being under-consumed or where inventory is required in the near future
- Export data to third party systems to integrate with mediation and telecom expense management systems
- Today we extend a warm welcome to Arran Cardnell, who joins the VOSS UK team as a Junior Software Engineer
- Read how @Telindus_ENT in Luxembourg & Cisco have formed a winning partnership https://t.co/Iw9r86WRUO #hcs #ucc #ucoms #collaboration
- Here's a new case study on how @CDKGlobal and VOSS work together: https://t.co/caodW8Pcyx #ucc #ucoms #bcom
- Have you read VOSS' white paper? "Perfect Storm for Managed #UC Service Providers" https://t.co/ByesXLNnfa #ucc #ucoms #bcom #collaboration
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/qYL1ALVsGO How To Meet the Challenges of Migrating to UC in the Cloud
- "New Cyber Security Bill:An Overview" #IT #Security #Meetup #CapeTown - Tonight at 7pm https://t.co/93Uje067CJ
- New faces: A warm welcome to our Cape Town office, Justine Hartnick! And an equally warm welcome to our Richardson office, Derek Smith!
- Next #OWASP meetup will be held at the VOSS Cape Town office, Tues 10th at 7pm: “New Cyber Security Bill”. Sign up: https://t.co/93Uje067CJ
- See new VOSS video talking about @Capita_ITES cloud collaboration platform #ucc #ucoms #bcom https://t.co/aYHxdt4Xt6
- Capita's new cloud collaboration service helps companies streamline communication https://t.co/FAbtiBeTsP @TelecomReseller #ucoms #ucc #bcom
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
- New Service Based on Cisco-Powered Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS)
- VOSS Blog
It was great to see the Capita IT Enterprise Services (ITES) announcement today announcing its new cloud collaboration service offering that supports government and commercial clients with their communications requirements in the UK.
VOSS has been working with Capita ITES for some time, providing UC management tools to help optimise and automate the way that their communications infrastructure is administered. So it’s heartening to see this evolve, with market demand, towards a cloud-based solution. Capita’s new UC offering combines the Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) from Cisco, with Capita’s secure UK cloud and service management expertise.
So where does VOSS play in this new cloud-based infrastructure?
We have several roles.
Firstly, VOSS has been chosen by Capita ITES to be its extended delivery partner; that is, to provide a seamless migration path for government departments and commercial enterprises that choose to move to Capita’s cloud-based communications platform. Capita is harnessing the power of VOSS MiGR8-2-UC, a highly sophisticated product that has been designed to carry out big data UC migration projects. MiGR8-2-UC will help Capita to rapidly and efficiently onboard its clients, their associated users, devices and UC services, to the new cloud-based platform.
The second area where VOSS is involved is Cisco HCS itself. VOSS provides the UC domain management platform in Cisco HCS, called CUCDM. CUCDM is integral to HCS, and enables providers such as Capita to manage their UC services and applications, and the various disparate network elements, from a single platform.
But there’s a bigger theme here that I wanted to touch on. "Order to cash", defined here by Wikipedia, is the business process for receiving and processing a customer sale. And it’s something that providers have historically found very difficult to get right at service launch.
When it comes to offering unified communications as a service, for a provider to successfully transform an “order” into a “happy customer”, they must following the following steps:
- Discover/audit the customer’s legacy communications environment, to fully understand how user settings and dial plan are configured on the incumbent platform
- Migrate the customer, its users, devices and services in a seamless and non-disruptive manner to the new hosted platform
- Bill the customer for the consumption of the new cloud collaboration services
VOSS, following its strategic partnership with Soft-ex, is providing a fully integrated customer billing solution. I’m personally very excited about working with Capita ITES and playing a central role in addressing the "order to cash" challenge. It’s a unique benefit that Capita can offer its customers right now, and it supports Capita’s drive to successfully on-board new customers to the cloud collaboration platform as quickly and efficiently as possible.
I am certain we will see a flurry of news announcements in the coming months, as clients (governments and commercial enterprises alike) take advantage of this existing new innovative offering from Capita.
To find out more about VOSS, please get in touch.
- VOSS Press Coverage
Zeus Kerravala blogs about UC environments getting exponentially more complex, and the need for management to get far more automated. The article mentions VOSS.
What industry experts say about VOSS
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started