At VOSS we provide our customers with single pane of glass management for Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
Download the report to find out more
- Read @enterprisecon's press release which shares the key announcements for #EC17 - mentions VOSS:… https://t.co/WArwfn67Lw
- See you there @TelecomReseller ! #BCOM https://t.co/ZttVR5Dg2J
- LATEST NEWS: VOSS Shares Plans to Exhibit and Present at Enterprise Connect 2017 https://t.co/Ngg5Xpe4Fj… https://t.co/bsR585iUJz
- Lots of exciting plans for @enterprisecon on March 27th! Stop by booth 1232 to find out more or visit… https://t.co/5heBeVOUTp
- Reminder about the @OWASP #MeetUp taking place this evening in #CapeTown : https://t.co/7ohkqcnlNy
- Catch the webinar replay - How to improve UC user adoption rates and the productivity of your staff: https://t.co/v8k8yPFOeZ #BCOM #UCOMS
- Sign up for the next VOSS tech training course: April 24 - 28, 2017, Richardson TX https://t.co/zovAf6502f #BCOM… https://t.co/fRz3ppQQkP
- RT @zkerravala: Thanks to my top interactors! @angello71mx @cktsocanos @EXTR_UKI @voss_solutions via https://t.co/bARLBF3vi3 https://t.c…
- VOSS to host next #OWASP #Meetup: Hunting Rogue WiFi Devices Using HackRF SDR (Weds Mar 15, 7pm – 9pm, #CapeTown )… https://t.co/t0JpnXbEAl
- We're the proud sponsors of the @nojitter & @enterprisecon newsletters this week, promoting our webinar today… https://t.co/tOM4ad106H
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations VOSS-4-UC Adding Pickup Groups to Cisco Call Manager VOSS-4-UC End User Self Service for Subscriber Enablement VOSS Analytics Overview
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
VOSS will be exhibiting at booth #1232, and showcasing the following technical solutions:
- VOSS' industry-leading UC migration technology, including an exciting "event-only" offer to support existing Avaya users in their migration to new UC environments
- The latest developments in VOSS' multi-vendor UC management solution, showcasing how VOSS-4-UC makes it easy for Cisco and Microsoft UC environments to coexist
- The added value that VOSS Analytics and VOSS Self-service offers to large enterprise organizations
Plus, two exciting new product announcements.
At the event, the VOSS team will be on hand to demo its latest product offerings, as well as to share more information about VOSS f(X), the recently launched VOSS innovations lab which invites customers and prospects to get involved in early stage developments.
VOSS has been invited to participate in a panel session on Thursday, March 30, at 10:30 – 11:15 AM. Christopher Martini, VP Skype for Business will represent VOSS, in the session entitled "Trends in Systems Management: How You (and Your Tools) Can Get Smarter". The panel is set to discuss the latest trends in network monitoring, management, implementation, and support.
To book a meeting or a demo with VOSS at Enterprise Connect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About VOSS Solutions
VOSS Solutions provides multi-vendor UC management and migration technology to automate and simplify the challenge of operating today's increasingly sophisticated communications environments. VOSS-4-UC, which has been ranked by Nemertes as the world #1 UC operations management platform, can be consumed on premise or in the cloud, and helps customers to design, deploy, operate and optimize the most advanced UC environments. VOSS MiGR8-2-UC is a highly sophisticated product that uses a revolutionary methodology to help organizations rapidly and efficiently migrate large volumes of users, devices and UC services.
VOSS is head-quartered in Richardson, Texas, with offices in Reading, UK, and Cape Town, South Africa. VOSS is funded by Intel Capital, Eden Ventures, Vodafone Ventures, and XAnge Private Equity. The VOSS technology has been deployed by over 130 cloud service providers and prominent enterprise organizations across the world.
+44 (0) 7788 567 604
- VOSS Blog
Ian Green, Technical Account Manager, VOSS
A number of VOSS employees are heading to Rome next week, to attend and present at the Cisco Deployathon. This will be an exciting meeting for VOSS, for a number of reasons.
Firstly, this will be the first gathering of Cisco HCS partners since Cisco announced that is has opened up the Cisco HCS reference architecture to new eco-system components, to unlock greater levels of flexibility for HCS customers. To support this transition, VOSS has been working closely with Cisco to develop a program to support those HCS partners who choose to transition from CUCDM to VOSS-4-UC, the direct UC management platform from VOSS. This program is called H.O.M.E (the HCS Open Management Evolution program). We will be talking about it at the Deployathon and you can read more about it here.
There are many reasons why CUCDM customers should consider following the H.O.M.E program to transition to VOSS-4-UC. Not only does VOSS-4-UC include all existing functionality CUCDM currently offers, but there is so much more for CUCDM customers to benefit from:
- Coordinated management for Spark Hybrid
- Improved reporting, data mining and troubleshooting with VOSS Analytics
- Customized UC management to better adapt to operational processes and integrate with back office systems
- UC management of both Cisco and Microsoft UC (including Skype for Business)
Make sure you attend our session to hear more about the H.O.M.E program.
In the session, we also plan bring attendees up to speed on our latest developments:
Assurance: Introducing VOSS Assurance
We are excited to announce a new module available from VOSS in partnership with LayerX, as an option to meet your UC assurance needs. The module will be tightly integrated with CUCDM and VOSS-4-UC to offer a comprehensive view into your business and operational performance. Turn on real-time monitoring and troubleshooting across a multi-vendor UC solution. And expedite issue identification and resolution to improve UC quality and ensure a positive end user experience.
We’ll talk about MiGR8-2-UC, and some of our latest projects that have enabled HCS partners to quickly onboard their customers, devices and UC services.
We’ll bring you up to date on our Spark Hybrid coordinated management, and how our new partnership with Imagicle drives Cisco’s shared architecture to the next level of technology integration. We’ll tell you how our new GUI-based bulk administration tools are radically simplifying day to day operations for administrators. We’ll talk about our latest contact center management solution, which addresses the challenge of managing both front and back office systems from a single pane of glass. We’ll show you how you can easily integrate HCS with platforms such as ServiceNow and billing systems, as well as directory integration and flow through provisioning. Finally, we’ll explain how to achieve zero touch onboarding and MACDs.
We won’t stop there. We have some updates on VOSS Analytics too. We’d like to share our improved reporting, data mining and troubleshooting with you.
So, if there is one session that you should attend at the Deployathon, makes sure it’s the VOSS session. I look forward to seeing you there!
Contact us to set up a meeting at the Deployathon.
- VOSS Press Coverage
This press release which shares the key announcements for Enterprise Connect 2017
- VOSS Press Coverage
Telecom Reseller shares news about VOSS' plans for Enterprise Connect
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started