At VOSS we provide our customers with single pane of glass management for Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
Download the report to find out more
- Nice blog post from our partners @wwt_inc #BCOM #UCOMS https://t.co/9MR9kYlYRO
- Here’s our latest blog post on VOSS-4-UC Adaptations: Linked Sites https://t.co/l2AtZu0wxX #BCOM #UCOMS… https://t.co/7uPk9zTO6O
- VOSS to host @owasp workshop on “Why Privacy Matters”, with @k3170Makan 14th June, 7pm #CapeTown… https://t.co/4TlN7J4PXj
- Check out the nice article that @VoIP_Review wrote about VOSS Microsoft UC offering #BCOM #UCOMS https://t.co/omwuXjzrm4
- Don't miss out on the next VOSS-4-UC 17x Engineer training course: August 7 - 11 Richardson, TX… https://t.co/OIamtphuk1
- Interested in simplifying the process of managing phone-based registrations? Read how VOSS does it! https://t.co/09LZbYhT6g #BCOM #UCOMS
- RT @VoIP_Info: VOSS Rolls Out New Solutions for Microsoft UC @voss_solutions @Microsoft #UC #communication https://t.co/zOP6USX0iw https:/…
- Read our latest blog post on VOSS-4-UC Adaptations: Phone Replacement Utility https://t.co/aErxw1Fv7v #BCOM #UCOMS #Adaptations
- RT @commstrader: Latest - #UCEXPO 2017: Getting to Know @Node4Ltd with Mark Phelps #CaaS @voss_solutions https://t.co/ysse9WejD3
- RT @ossnewsreview: VOSS Cements Microsoft Partnership @voss_solutions https://t.co/VK7jnM9rl2
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations VOSS-4-UC Adding Pickup Groups to Cisco Call Manager VOSS-4-UC End User Self Service for Subscriber Enablement
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - Cape Town - Today, VOSS Solutions announced that the next OWASP Meetup will be hosted by VOSS at its headquarters in Cape Town.
- Date: Wednesday June 14, 2017
- Time: 7pm – 9pm
- Location: Knowledge Park 3, Unit 6 Heron Crescent, Century City, Cape Town
- Click to see map
- Click to register
Keith Makan will lead the workshop, discussing the subject: "Why does privacy matter?" He will explain why citizens should care about surveillance, and will discuss some events in modern history that demonstrate how damaging a breach of privacy can be. Finally, Keith will look at some of the major psychological affects that surveillance can have on people, and why, even though mass surveillance improves security, it doesn’t support the liberties and freedom of people living in a democratic country.
VOSS will host the seminar at its HQ in Cape Town. Attendance is free of charge but spaces are limited, so registration in advance is highly recommended.
To find out more about VOSS’ participation, please email email@example.com.
- VOSS Blog
Keith Bareham, Director Solutions Engineering, VOSS Solutions
VOSS-4-UC enables customers to create multiple sites; either directly under a customer, or within an organisational structure under an intermediate node. This blog post looks at how to cluster sites within an organisational structure, in order to share resources.
Within VOSS-4-UC, sites are created using dial plans that are based on site codes. In this methodology, each site is allocated a unique site code within a customer. Options exist within the dial plan regarding the use of inter-site prefixes and site prefixes, but the general behaviour for users within a site is as follows:
- Calling within a site requires the user to dial the extension number only
- Calling to another site requires the user to dial the site code plus the extension at the destination site
In this way, users can dial a local extension number which may overlap with an extension number at a remote site, with no possibility of ambiguity.
Some organisations wish to group a number of sites so that they share the same site code. This allows simplified extension-only dialling within the group of sites. However, by design, VOSS-4-UC enforces the designation of a site code per site.
A VOSS-4-UC Adaptation has been created, without the need for core software development. The adaptation addresses the concept of a linked site. A linked site allows a site code to be shared with a parent site. There can be many linked sites under a single parent, and many parent sites can be configured to create multiple linked site groups. This allows for the creation of multiple groups of sites, each group having extension-only dialling anywhere within the group and site-code dialling to other sites or other linked site groups.
Linked site groups as depicted above can be deployed alongside standard sites which are created as usual with a single site code, allowing full interworking between the site types. In the linked site groups, users and devices are configured at the linked site hierarchy using the usual methods such as Quick Add Subscriber. Resources such as hunt groups are configured at the site hierarchy allowing the resource to be available for all linked sites under the site hierarchy.
Creating a new linked site is similar to creating a new site. A GUI page collects the new linked site information:
The new site is built under an existing standard site, and automatically adopts the dial plan configuration from the parent site. Values that are specific to the linked site - such as the area code and published number - are collected in the new GUI page.
Service providers can now offer end user functionality which is more aligned with the behaviour familiar to end users who have experience of using networked PBXs, and therefore a consolidated dial plan. The service provider is now able to link various "islands" of networked PBXs into a rationalised centrally managed numbering plan, making migration from older PBX technologies an easier experience for administrators.
This adaptation has been particularly interesting to large public sector organisations, who seek the efficiency of a fully connected and centrally managed unified communications platform.
Find out more about VOSS-4-UC Adaptations here.
- VOSS Press Coverage
With VOSS' recent partnership with Microsoft, the company aims to help businesses and their customer base implement a successful Microsoft UC environment by taking advantage of the Skype Operations Framework (SOF). Read more on VoIP-info.org.
- Industry Events
Mike Frayne, CEO will be representing VOSS at this event, attending meetings
June 7, 2017
Meet VOSS at the event
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started