At VOSS we provide our customers with single pane of glass management for Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
Download the report to find out more
- New case study - How a large govt organization chose VOSS to migrate to a new cloud-based UC solution.… https://t.co/Ynhl9tD2U7
- We are delighted that independent research from @Nemertes cites VOSS as saving organizations the most OpEx #ucoms… https://t.co/JHzBzl8pRC
- RT @VoIP_Review: VOSS Launches VOSSBot @voss_solutions #UC #Chatbot https://t.co/fl73cI1hbO
- VOSS Hosts VPN-Focused @OWASP #Meetup for #CapeTown IT Specialists Catch Me If You Can! Wednesday April 19, 7pm… https://t.co/we6hC32UP6
- Thoughts from VOSS on #EC17 - UC Integration, Migration, and Customer Success https://t.co/LAGCe28GTT… https://t.co/651ffGNsWL
- Congratulations to VOSS partner, @collab9 - Winners of the 2017 #UC Product of the Year Award… https://t.co/w4v8Kv9LKt
- How You (and Your UC Management Tools) Can Get Smarter - article from @Beth_Schultz talks about #VOSSBot… https://t.co/k4ZYDmGkBC
- Excited to be part of this session today #ec17 @enterprisecon @Thatsmartini https://t.co/oq3AZ5JjvR
- Last day exhibiting at #ec17, booth #1232. Stop by for a #VOSSBot demo, or to learn about uc migration, management,… https://t.co/zHxQcMKQTJ
- New blog post: Why you should join our panel session at Enterprise Connect, tomorrow https://t.co/VE4ZDpJI3a #ec17… https://t.co/GMIZ4uTK37
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations VOSS-4-UC Adding Pickup Groups to Cisco Call Manager VOSS-4-UC End User Self Service for Subscriber Enablement
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
Monday April 17, 2017 – Cape Town - Today, VOSS Solutions announced that the company will host the next OWASP Meetup at its headquarters in Cape Town.
- Date: Wednesday April 19, 2017
- Time: 7pm – 9pm
- Location: Knowledge Park 3, Unit 6 Heron Crescent, Century City, Cape Town
- Click to see map
- Click to register
Jako Heiberg will lead the session, entitled “Catch Me If You Can”, and will look at VPNs and their impact on privacy, anonymity, and security. Jako Heiberg is a South-African based coder, who has a growing interest in IT security.
VOSS will host the seminar at its HQ in Cape Town. Attendance is free of charge but spaces are limited, so registration in advance is highly recommended.
To find out more about VOSS’ participation, please email email@example.com.
- VOSS Blog
Mike Frayne, CEO, VOSS Solutions
We had big plans for Enterprise Connect this year, and the show didn’t disappoint. With two product announcements (VOSS Assurance and VOSSBot), a diary full of pre-scheduled meetings with customers, prospects and industry analysts, and some exciting partnerships in the developmental phase, we were in for a busy week.
The theme at Enterprise Connect this year was "Communication & Collaboration Transforming Business", with a focus on helping organizations maximize their investments in communications and collaboration systems, software and services.
In my opinion, there were three themes that dominated conversations.
UC integration was frequently discussed by customers, prospects, and indeed by many of the analysts we met with; the consensus being that now is the time for integration. In fact, VOSS announced our integration capabilities at last year’s show and for the past 12 months we have been helping providers and enterprises transform the way they do business. VOSS connects an organization’s UC infrastructure to other business processes, which fundamentally changes the way they do business and allows them to attain the promised financial benefits of collaboration technology.
This becomes even more important when we consider recent Nemertes Research which shows that implementation costs were significantly up in 2016 - nearly tripling in one year - mainly due to the cost of integration. Nemertes reported that "Companies spend significantly more time planning and engineering their rollouts because there is so much more integration to consider. They also are doing more integration during the implementation (vs. months or years later when new needs emerge)."
UC migrations were a huge part of many discussions. It was impossible not to notice the amount of movement in the industry at the moment. There are many organizations looking to move away from legacy technologies and Avaya, but are still evaluating which platform to move to; there are organizations that – largely for security reasons – want to replace multi-vendor point products with a standard Cisco or Microsoft UC platform; and there are organizations hoping to find a way for multiple UC platforms to coexist without integration. VOSS can help with all of these scenarios, and we were pleased with the level of interest in our migration processes and tools.
I also saw a strong focus on "success driven by data" which linked customer success to UC product adoption and usage, and the ability to see, understand and report on UC data. Many vendors, not originally designed for this space, are extending their product capabilities to help customers gain better insight into adoption and usage of specific applications. For example, Plantronics is building its own management and reporting portal, and similarly, Microsoft's Skype for Business team has built its entire framework around customer success to improve product "stickiness." It’s very promising to see this evolution, as VOSS is also following a similar route to fuel customer success by providing an end-to-end solution to manage UC (VOSS-4-UC), measure UC adoption and success (VOSS Analytics), and diminish issues impacting customer experience (VOSS Assurance).
This was easily our most successful year at Enterprise Connect and we look forward to seeing you all again in 2018!
- VOSS Press Coverage
Beth Schultz of NoJitter looks at VOSSBot, introduced on Tuesday at Enterprise Connect, which uses natural language processing to let users do complicated UC management tasks without 1) knowing how to do so, and 2) breaking things.
- Industry Events
May 17-18, 2017
ExCeL, London, UK
VOSS will be exhibiting in booth #B122
Christopher Martini will present at the event,
on "Microsoft UC – A successful transition to the cloud"
Book a meeting with VOSS
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started