At VOSS we provide our customers with single pane of glass management for Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
- Check out the modules that are available with #VOSS4UC UC management - UC #Analytics and Self-service https://t.co/HSzxf8KCAb #bcom #ucoms
- RT @MindCommerce: The scope @voss_solutions #Analytics has been extended so that it supports CUCDM 8 https://t.co/UlQ9p1dJFk
- RT @UCStrategies: VOSS Extends Analytics Scope to Support CUCDM 8 and VOSS-4-UC, with Significant Feature Enhancements: VOSS So... https://…
- RT @TelecomReseller: VOSS Extends Analytics Scope to Support CUCDM 8 and VOSS-4-UC, with Significant Feature Enhancements https://t.co/gC5S…
- RT @Thatsmartini: Adoption and consumption data are critical to UC project success. VOSS Analytics can help with this important area. http…
- VOSS Extends Analytics Scope - via @TelecomReseller https://t.co/oAPJOKD39y #ucanalytics #bcom #ucoms #collaboration #analytics
- RT @collab9: With @voss_solutions technology as its #UCaaS framework, collab9 can reach new heights: https://t.co/YmJMIH1ix3 https://t.co/M…
- VOSS Extends #Analytics Scope to Support CUCDM 8 and VOSS-4-UC, with Significant Feature Enhancements https://t.co/eAGKwdaSMT #bcom #ucoms
- We're really pleased with our refreshed home page: check it out and let us know what you think! https://t.co/Aj8SNc8sTC #bcom #ucoms #ucc
- Check out our latest blog post from Ina Kelly – This Sky’s the Limit for collab9 https://t.co/JYtBqTTW18 @collab9 #ucaas #bcom #ucoms #ucc
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview Quick Add Subscriber Demonstration - With Cisco Spark Hybrid Support VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations VOSS-4-UC Adding Pickup Groups to Cisco Call Manager VOSS-4-UC End User Self Service for Subscriber Enablement VOSS Analytics Overview
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
- Latest Generation VOSS Analytics Supports All Versions of VOSS-4-UC and CUCDM - Giving Company Wide View of UC Consumption, Activity Levels and Resource Utilization
- VOSS Blog
Ina Kelly, Sales Director, VOSS Solutions
collab9 has been a UCaaS provider since its inception in 2013. However, unlike most other UCaaS payers, collab9 has created a highly differentiated and specialized offer focused on the Federal and SLED markets. collab9 has built the world's only FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) certified program and VOSS was particularly delighted when they announced that they had been awarded FedRAMP authorization at the end of July this year.
collab9 has spent the past 3 years getting the service in place to offer this unique solution certified and ready for market. During this time, VOSS has collaborated closely with collab9 and we are pleased that their solution is further differentiated and includes the VOSS UC management technology (known as CUCDM) as standard to provide advanced automation and intelligent service fulfilment.
What does this mean for government agencies?
To comply with dat security protocol, and in order to keep a high level of control over sensitive data, the traditional way for government departments to consume UC was by building an on premise communications platform. Now, Governments can achieve the same levels of data security from on premise or cloud-based UC, giving government departments the freedom to move their voice and collaboration systems into the cloud, if they wish.
A cloud-based UC offering gives employees immediate and secure access to the latest UC services, such as messaging, integrated voicemail, email, video, UM, presence, contact center, and more. Not only is it highly convenient for government workers to have the latest UC services at their fingertips, collab9 also believes this will unlock substantial cost savings over traditional on premise solutions, by reducing CapEx, reducing staffing costs, and reducing costs associated with compliance.
What does this mean for collab9?
Going forward, collab9 is in a very strong position to target federal, local and state government departments.
Let’s not forget that collab9 is also very partner-centric, and the new FedRAMP authorization provides a conduit for collab9’s partner network to move into the government space as well. So, we foresee some strong and fruitful partnerships between collab9 and other telcos and VARs in the coming months, as all parties grow their footprint in the government space.
What’s more, with its hosted UC cloud-based UC platform in lace, collab9 is set up and ready to go, offering government agencies a broad range of UC components that are integral to collab9’s FedRAMP, including unified messaging, integrated voicemail and email, video calls, mobility, IM, and presence (Jabber), contact center applications, integration with Microsoft O365, Skype for Business, and Gmail, and E911 functionality.
What does this mean for VOSS?
VOSS will continue to provide its UC management technology to collab9, to automate and simplify the challenge of getting new government agencies up and running in the collab9 platform as quickly and efficiently as possible. The VOSS technology will continue to simplify the design, delivery and day-to-day operation of UC services and applications for collab9, ensuring that their end customers profit from collab9’s cloud-based UC platform.
collab9 will also be utilizing the VOSS migration toolset (MiGR8-2-UC) and the VOSS Analytics product from VOSS.
MiGR8-2-UC is a highly sophisticated product that has been designed to carry out big data UC migration projects. MiGR8-2-UC uses a revolutionary methodology to help collab9 rapidly and efficiently migrate large volumes of users, devices and UC services to its platform.
The VOSS Analytics module is an intuitive web-based portal that enables collab9 to quickly retrieve information about users, devices, services, licenses and transactions. Historically, gathering data about service usage, service adoption, user trends, and license consumption has been very challenging in a multi-application UC environment. VOSS Analytics provides all this information from a single portal in a matter of seconds. Administrators can now access this single portal to view critical information about their unified communications.
Ina Kelly is Director of Strategic Accounts with responsibility for VOSS UC management sales and strategic initiatives for North America Service Providers. Prior to joining VOSS, she worked in Channel Sales and Business Development senior management roles at Cisco for 10 years.
- VOSS Press Coverage
- VOSS Press Coverage
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started