At VOSS we provide our customers with single pane of glass management for Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
- Looking forward to the #owasp #meetup TODAY at VOSS HQ "Digital Forensic Analysis" 7pm – 9pm https://t.co/PtshPzaxlk https://t.co/HRl5BWS22h
- Day-2 of the Intel Capital Global Summit today with @Thatsmartini and @MikeFrayne1 - Meet VOSS there! #IcapSummit https://t.co/zSVbP4LaFt
- Looking forward to hearing our colleague, @Thatsmartini, present the 1st of 2 presentations at the #ICAPSummit this… https://t.co/iyOZ3W8pPB
- VOSS Extends UC #Analytics Scope with Significant Feature Enhancements - via @BigDataVendors https://t.co/VJcUuCdVqN #bcom #ucoms #ucc
- Join us - Digital Forensic Analysis workshop, #CapeTown - Weds Oct 26 - 7pm https://t.co/PtshPzaxlk #IT #Training… https://t.co/fd3mG7CgUh
- New blog post: Reporting Back from @wwt_inc's Collaboration VT Summit https://t.co/u1lHUlEh9V #bcom #ucoms #ucc #collaboration
- Via @UCStrategies "VOSS Solutions Ranked #1 UC Management Vendor" https://t.co/YVbgLbTs1p #bcom #ucc #ucoms #collaboration
- RT @pyconza: The whole team from #PyConZA16 sponsors @voss_solutions who attended this year. Was lovely having you! https://t.co/PjO6fmHWPo
- NEWS: Independent report from @Nemertes ranks VOSS as #1 UC management vendor: https://t.co/9QLFKPfLK3 #bcom #ucoms #ucc #collaboration
- RT @yestinj: Thanks a lot to everyone who made #PyConZA16 as amazing as it was this year! Best year yet! @pyconza @voss_solutions
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview Quick Add Subscriber Demonstration - With Cisco Spark Hybrid Support VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations VOSS-4-UC Adding Pickup Groups to Cisco Call Manager VOSS-4-UC End User Self Service for Subscriber Enablement VOSS Analytics Overview
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
- VOSS Offers Free Workshop for Cape Town IT Specialists
- VOSS Blog
Michael Lyons, Director of Sales, VOSS
I’m always impressed when I go to a WWT event, and this week was no exception. Kudos to the events team; they really do deliver quality events. On this occasion, 30-40 consulting engineers and systems architects from the collaboration space were gathered for their team meeting. Lucky for us, VOSS was one of a handful of vendors that was invited to participate.
This was set to be a great opportunity for the VOSS team to update a core group of WWT employees on our latest product developments and industry initiatives. Conversations at the VOSS booth were as interactive as you would expect. After all, these are systems engineers that are architecting the communications platforms for some of the country’s largest and most challenging organizations.
Migration was a hot topic, with the WWT engineers showing an interest in how to automate large UC migration projects. VOSS has many use case examples of moving hundreds of thousands of users and devices from one location to another, or from one platform to the next, so we were able to share lots of best practise hints and tips with the WWT team.
UC management was high on the agenda. WWT folk that were new to VOSS were interested to hear how VOSS-4-UC can be deployed and managed from a single pane of glass. Great timing that the Nemertes report was hot off the press, positioning VOSS as the #1 UC management vendor.
UC Analytics was another discussion point. Feedback from the WWT team was that many customers would benefit from the ability to retrieve information about users, devices, services, licenses and transactions, through an easy-to-use web-based portal. We look forward to investigating this new line of business with WWT.
But probably most interesting for me, was the level of inquiry around the growing desire from WWT customers for Cisco and Microsoft UC technology to co-exist. Multi-vendor UC management is clearly a requirement for companies who wish to exploit best of breed technologies.
I came away buzzing from the interactive discussions that we had with the WWT systems engineers. The VOSS / WWT partnership is built on very solid foundations: WWT has a very impressive workforce that is focused on delivering the best technical solutions to blue chip organizations and government agencies. VOSS offers a suite of products that supports WWT in that goal.
At the event we made some great connections, and had the good fortune to spread the awareness of VOSS capabilities further into the WWT community. A very worthwhile 24 hours!
- VOSS Press Coverage
Nemertes Research finds VOSS the leading UC management technology vendor
- VOSS Press Coverage
VOSS Solutions announced that in a recent, independent, Nemertes Research report: “The VOSS-4-UC product delivers greater overall savings for implementing and operating enterprise unified communications.”
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started