READING, UK - Tuesday February 7, 2012 - VOSS Solutions, provider of a world-class fulfillment platform for service providers and large enterprises to successfully deliver collaboration services in the public and private cloud, today announced that VOSS CEO, Mike Frayne, has been nominated for CEO of the Year, at the Total Telecom World Vendor Awards.
Candidates for the prestigious CEO of the Year Award have been nominated by the industry, World Vendor Awards judges and editors of Total Telecom.
Mike Frayne joined VOSS in 2006 as chief executive officer and Board member, responsible for the company’s strategic direction and day-to-day operations. Before joining VOSS, Mike was co-founder and Executive Chairman of Intec Telecom Systems PLC., a OSS/BSS vendor that Mike took to IPO in 2000. Under his leadership from the IPO launch, he added mediation, activation and billing via M&A.
Since joining VOSS, Mike has achieved the following milestones:
- Closed two funding rounds with leading venture capital firms (Intel Capital, Eden Ventures, Vodafone Ventures and Xange)
- Closed an OEM partner agreement with Cisco Systems, and as a result the VOSS technology is embedded in every Cisco HCS service provider UC deployment, and a growing number of HCS large enterprise UC deployments
- Grown the VOSS customer base from 10 customers to over 40 customers, including leading SPs such as AT&T, BT, Fujitsu, NTT, Sprint Verizon, Vodafone, Turk Telecom, DU, etc.
- Grown revenue by an average of 30% per annum
- Grown staff levels from 15 to 165 via creating a new engineering center in Cape Town RSA and global headquarters in Dallas, Texas
Under Mike’s leadership, VOSS now dominates the UC cloud fulfillment space, offering a way for companies to successfully deploy and manage enterprise communications.
Voting is now open and the general public has been invited to submit their nomination here.
The winner will be announced at Total Telecom's Gala Dinner, on Thursday April 26 2012.
About VOSS Solutions
VOSS provides a world class fulfillment platform for service providers and large enterprises to successfully deliver collaboration services in the public and private cloud.
VOSS enables customers to activate and manage enterprise collaboration services in real time through secure, role based portals. VOSS empowers organizations to profit from cloud-based enterprise communications, by simplifying the design, delivery and management of collaboration services.
Based in Richardson in Texas, Reading in the UK, and Cape Town in South Africa, VOSS is funded by Intel Capital, Eden Ventures, Vodafone Ventures, and XAnge Private Equity. Our solutions have been deployed by prominent companies across the world.
+1 203 444 3485
+44 (0) 7788 567 604