Migrate, manage, monitor, and analyze your multi-vendor UC environment, on-premise or in the cloud, with VOSS
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
- We had such a great time at #UCEXPO - check out our photos on Facebook: https://t.co/hz5cNoUkhU @UCEXPO… https://t.co/rL2Noh9gFB
- @patrichard @Thatsmartini https://t.co/8KdjCP485b
- Great interview taking place right now between @patrickwatsonuc, @Thatsmartini, and @patrichard. Look out for the p… https://t.co/F7Ahh0hzf1
- Seats are filling up for the @Thatsmartini presentation. Starts at 11. See you there! #UCExpo @UCEXPO https://t.co/x8tbMivrYi
- We are offering free Microsoft Teams discovery workshops to UC EXPO visitors https://t.co/8mDBX1xwfB … Stop by boo… https://t.co/bqkyBJv8Yl
- Don’t miss @thatsmartini presentating today at #UCEXPO - 11am "Secrets of a Successful Microsoft UC Deployment"… https://t.co/lFfASABJvI
- RT @patrichard: Great turn out for the session at #ucexpo. Thanks to @tomarbuthnot @KerriHollis @stevegoodman @jdscher for participating! h…
- Happy hour! Come and see us! #b122 #ucexpo @ucexpo https://t.co/PwP3mU1ZNB
- Queues out the door for @patrichard’s session! #UCEXPO @UCEXPO https://t.co/NnEJrQ2TuU
- Don’t miss out! We are offering free Microsoft Teams discovery workshops to UC EXPO visitors… https://t.co/r9smifAHLk
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- Contact Center Management Legacy PBX Migration VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations
VOSS - The Only Vendor to Offer a Full UC Management Suite
VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, and UC accounting, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible web portal. Unified communications is inherently complex. With VOSS, your organization can overcome this complexity by managing all UC applications from multiple UC vendors, with a full suite of UC management capabilities. No other UC management vendor comes close to offering the depth of management that VOSS provides.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control. Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
"It was simply a matter of deploying the VOSS software – then the magic happens" Read more
Jeremy Pestana, GCN Project Manager, Western Australia Government
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues. Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
"We provide state of the art technology to help businesses access top-tier collaboration software of the quality and capability they deserve. Therefore, we wanted to be sure we were selecting the very best UC management technology for our new Shared Architecture solution. We were most impressed with the latest version of VOSS-4-UC, together with the VOSS team’s deep technical know-how of latest HCS thinking." Read more
Mark Phelps, Collaboration Product Manager, Node4
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
KCOM selected VOSS to provide integrated contact center management and UC management, from a single web-based portal. "The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue." Read more
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development, KCOM
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier.
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 – Reading, UK – Today, VOSS Solutions announced that the company is offering UC EXPO visitors the opportunity to sign up for an exclusive workshop to help build a strategy around Microsoft Teams.
With many recent announcements around Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams, and with so much change taking place in the Microsoft UC space, it is challenging for organizations to decide on the best Microsoft UC strategy for their business. VOSS recognizes that there is tremendous upside for organizations that can successfully navigate these challenges and deliver a Microsoft UC strategy to help transform their business.
At UC EXPO, VOSS is offering three companies the chance to sign up for a Microsoft Teams Discovery Workshop. The offer includes:
- A 2 to 4 hour discovery meeting: VOSS will bring its Microsoft UC experts to the table to meet with key UC stakeholders at the company, to understand the company’s current UC environment and its goals
- VOSS will provide a report including a series of recommendations and key considerations that are specific to the company’s UC environment, to explain how Microsoft Teams could impact the business, what the migration path would look like, and the pitfalls to look out for
This is not a 'cookie-cutter' template; rather a prescriptive document that is created specifically to address the needs of each specific customer.
Companies are invited to sign up for the offer at VOSS booth #B122 at UC EXPO, on a first-come-first served basis, subject to meeting the following criteria:
- Company must have more than 10,000 seats
- Company must be an existing Skype for Business customer
- Company must be considering a migration to a new – or an upgraded - Microsoft UC platform in the next 6 months
Christopher Martini, Vice President at VOSS Solutions, commented; "Organizations all over the world are struggling to capture as much return on their UC investment as possible. The recent changes in the Microsoft strategy present a whole new set of variables that they must consider, and the reality is that many of these organizations have neither the expertise nor the time to determine the best path forward. VOSS Solutions has a team of people ready to sit down and make easy work of this critical analysis. We believe that the output will be incredibly value, and may help to forge some great new relationships."
To meet VOSS at booth #B122 at UC EXPO, or to find out more about the VOSS Microsoft Teams Discovery Workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
+44 (0) 7788 567 604
- VOSS Blog
Dan Payne, CTO, VOSS Solutions
With VOSS-4-UC, management of your BroadSoft deployment has become greatly simplified. Whether it is a BroadWorks or BroadCloud solution, VOSS-4-UC enables Service Providers around the world to easily introduce management to existing deployments or start completely fresh with a new BroadSoft platform.
Providers are relying on BroadSoft to create offerings that primarily cater to the SME market, but with the massive growth in the UCaaS market, we are seeing the target market expand to larger and more complex customers. The multi-tenant capability of these systems give Providers a great amount of flexibility when deciding how to structure and partition their customer base on the platform. Typical end customers range from residential users to larger companies with several thousand employees. In addition, many Providers utilize reseller channels for certain geographies or industry verticals. These factors contribute to a wide variety of approaches when partitioning the customer base on their BroadSoft platform.
On one BroadSoft system for example, the business hierarchy is set up as follows:
- System / Service Provider - represents the actual Service Provider
- Enterprise - represents a customer (allows sharing of facilities among groups)
- Group - represents office locations or departments of those companies
On a different BroadSoft system the hierarchy is set up as follows:
- System - represents the Service Provider
- Service Provider - represents a reseller partner
- Group - represents a customer
VOSS-4-UC provides a highly efficient and flexible mechanism for normalizing these different hierarchy groupings in a predictable and familiar way. This allows VOSS-4-UC to take over the management of any existing BroadSoft deployment, by syncing configuration and user data into logical hierarchy levels.
A "single pane of glass", irrespective of the complexity of the hierarchy groupings (multi-platform, multi-reseller, multi-customer, multi-geography, etc.) provides a much more simplified and logical way to access and manage your UCaaS customers.
The current alternative, using the BroadSoft internal GUI, is both cumbersome (i.e. requires multiple, non-intuitive steps) and highly inflexible for your Resellers to access and self-manage their own customers.
An additional benefit is for operations teams to be presented with a uniform and highly repeatable way of working and performing MACDs on a large deployment.
In Part 2 of this blog series I’ll explain how VOSS-4-UC simplifies and lowers the operating cost of user management and onboarding in BroadSoft deployments.
To talk to VOSS about your BroadSoft deployment, please click here.
- Industry Events
This demo, hosted by Hadas Arad, gives an insight into VOSS cloud-based training.
May 2, 2018
- VOSS Press Releases
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 – Reading, UK – Today, VOSS Solutions announced that the company has been invited to present three sessions at UCEXPO which takes place at London’s ExCeL, May 16 and 17, 2018.
On Wednesday May 16, at 12.20pm, Pat Richard, Principal Microsoft UC Architect at VOSS and Microsoft MVP will host a panel session entitled "The Impact and Evolution of Microsoft Teams."
An impressive group of industry heavyweights will take part in the panel session alongside Richard:
- Tom Arbuthnot, MVP, MCSM, Principal Solutions Architect, Modality Systems
- Steve Goodman, MVP, Principal Technology Strategist, Content and Code
- Jeff Schertz, MVP, Microsoft UC Architect, Polycom
- Kerri Hollis, Senior Product Manager - Intelligent Communications, Microsoft
Richard, a well-known thought leader in the UC space, has more than 20 years’ experience with Microsoft technology, and is a leading authority in Skype for Business, PowerShell, and Microsoft Exchange related projects including migration, upgrades, design, and automation. Pat was awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) status in 2006 and has received 11 MVP awards to date.
In the interactive panel session, the group will discuss Microsoft’s UC strategy in FY18. This includes the increasingly important role of Teams, and the impact that this will have on existing and future enterprise deployments. The panel will share experiences of Microsoft UC deployments, both with and without Teams, and discuss the impact that a transition from Skype for Business to Teams will have on an organisation.
A number of signed copies of Richard’s book, "Skype for Business Unleashed" will be given as spot prizes at the end of the session.
On Wednesday May 16, at 3pm, and again on Thursday May 17, at 11am, Christopher Martini, Vice President at VOSS Solutions will deliver a presentation on "Secrets of a Successful Microsoft UC Deployment". Returning after presenting to a packed house at UCEXPO in 2017, Martini has been invited to deliver his session twice, due to its popularity the previous year. During this year’s presentations, Martini will deliver a presentation on how the move to Microsoft UC presents enterprise customers with a host of technical issues to contemplate and overcome. He will explore the issues and share valuable insight on how to overcome these obstacles, and how to avoid potential pitfalls.
Christopher Martini has over 20 years of experience in communications technology with a focus on the Microsoft stack and ecosystem. Christopher's perspective on the Microsoft ecosystem is unique as he has spent years as a Microsoft employee, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and as an enterprise IT leader tasked with delivering solutions for a global enterprise. Prior to VOSS, Christopher was VP of Skype for Business at Connect Solutions. Christopher has helped organizations large and small define and realize their UC vision.
VOSS will exhibit at booth #B122 at UCEXPO. To find out more, please email email@example.com.
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Mailing list signup
Sign up to our mailing list to stay in touch with all the latest news from VOSS Solutions
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started