Migrate, manage, monitor, and analyze your multi-vendor UC environment, on-premise or in the cloud, with VOSS
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
Download the report to find out more
- Don't miss our latest demo recording, from Keith Bareham, available on-demand: Flow Through Provisioning - Zero To… https://t.co/HQFCkpjBAv
- RT @patrichard: Episode 5 of #UCInsideTrack - 'All Things Teams with Special Guest Jamie Stark' is now available. @nomorephones @skype4b @m…
- RT @patrichard: Looks like I'll be doing a podcast recording at the @voss_solutions booth at @enterprisecon in a few weeks. Now - who's goi…
- Stop press! UC Inside Track - Podcast 5 now available! In this podcast, @patrichard invites special guest Jamie Sta… https://t.co/EqS3gRLT1h
- Tomorrow! #MicrosoftUC webinar: Real-World UC Problems, and Solutions from VOSS Tuesday, February 13 Register here:… https://t.co/5xcb6GBQgm
- We're getting ready for Enterprise Connect - Meet us at booth #1232. Register now and get $500 Off Conference Pa… https://t.co/hqsASTwSTz
- Sign up for our next #MicrosoftUC webinar: Real-World UC Problems, and Solutions from VOSS Tuesday, February 13 Reg… https://t.co/eztJhqtDvM
- We're gearing up for our next #MicrosoftUC webinar: Real-World UC Problems, and Solutions from VOSS Tuesday, Februa… https://t.co/IQSE4HyEdt
- RT @patrichard: UC Inside Track: Ep 4: Call Queues, User Groups, client updates, & Career Path w/ @getcsjosh https://t.co/679BjmXIei
- UC Inside Track: Episode 4 is now available! In the latest podcast, @PatRichard is joined by fellow MVP, Josh Blalo… https://t.co/MgkckNdolT
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- Contact Center Management Legacy PBX Migration VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations
VOSS - The Only Vendor to Offer a Full UC Management Suite
VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, and UC accounting, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible web portal. Unified communications is inherently complex. With VOSS, your organization can overcome this complexity by managing all UC applications from multiple UC vendors, with a full suite of UC management capabilities. No other UC management vendor comes close to offering the depth of management that VOSS provides.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control. Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
"It was simply a matter of deploying the VOSS software – then the magic happens" Read more
Jeremy Pestana, GCN Project Manager, Western Australia Government
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues. Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements. Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly. Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
KCOM selected VOSS to provide integrated contact center management and UC management, from a single web-based portal. "The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue." Read more
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development, KCOM
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Blog
The fifth UC Inside Track podcast, hosted by Pat Richard, is now available.
In this podcast, Pat invites special guest Jamie Stark, Microsoft staffer and fellow MVP, to chat about Microsoft UC, including:
- Jamie’s role at Microsoft
- IT Pro Tools program
- Microsoft Ready
- Enterprise Connect
- The Teams road map and new features in January
- The TAP program
Listen to Episode 5, here.
- Industry Events
This webinar, hosted by Keith Bareham, explores how VOSS-4-UC automates the process of user provisioning, by synchronizing users and their UC services with data provided by a customer LDAP server.
February 8, 2018
- VOSS Blog
We are delighted to share the latest podcast from Pat Richard. This week, Pat is joined by fellow MVP, Josh Blalock, for another great discussion.
In this episode, Pat and Josh look at the following:
- What are Call Queues and their new features in Skype for Business Online
- Updated training materials in MyAdvisor.fasttrack.microsoft.com
- Skype for Business client updates and differences between MSI and CSR versions of clients
- Career path options for UC professionals
You can listen to Episode 4, here.
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Mailing list signup
Sign up to our mailing list to stay in touch with all the latest news from VOSS Solutions
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started