At VOSS we provide our customers with single pane of glass management for Cisco and Microsoft UC services – on-premise, cloud, hybrid
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
Download the report to find out more
- Catch up on our recent Microsoft UC Webinar: Embracing UC Assurance and Analytics for an Improved Customer Experie… https://t.co/J3446nJrFg
- Read our plans for VOSS UC management training in 2018: https://t.co/p2o50K5b3c #BCOM #UCOMS #training https://t.co/QadmtbCjT6
- ICYMI: Microsoft UC Webinar: Embracing UC Assurance and Analytics for an Improved Customer Experience Read more an… https://t.co/rpbEDDUaFd
- VOSS is recruiting! UK Sales Manager Read more and apply here: https://t.co/W1zVfY9EJe #BCOM #UCOMS #UCC https://t.co/c6n9HWw7uA
- Webinar tomorrow: Embracing UC Assurance and Analytics for an Improved Customer Experience 11am New York / 4pm Lon… https://t.co/79wp8Fx3LX
- Thinking about Enterprise Connect? Advance rate pricing ends this Friday 12th! $500 Off Conference Passes or a FRE… https://t.co/sOpSsRcJRE
- Sign up for our next Microsoft UC webinar, taking place on Jan 16: Embracing UC Assurance and Analytics for an Impr… https://t.co/1Yi0uGzcNa
- UC Inside Track: Episode 3 - Huge Teams Features Release Listen now! https://t.co/oKQdjpJxQE @matthewlandis… https://t.co/JqjYyOZB8Z
- It's time to makes plans for Enterprise Connect in March! Get a $500 discount with VOSS on "Entire Event" or "Tue–T… https://t.co/jG9l9otz0Q
- ICYMI: Catch @PatRichard's 2nd podcast with @matthewlandis, talking about #skype4b and #msteams. For more about th… https://t.co/1FgOY00IqU
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- Contact Center Management Legacy PBX Migration VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations
There’s a transformation of the workplace – how can we help you?
The transformation in the workplace is reshaping enterprise communications, and organizations need to adapt to provide secure access to the latest corporate systems, and cloud collaboration tools, from any device or location. VOSS absorbs this complexity, enabling organizations to easily - yet securely - deliver the latest generation of collaboration tools and services to multiple devices per end user. At VOSS, we ensure that collaboration tools are delivered faster, easier, and more consistently. We also make sure that your communications environment is future-proofed for the next wave of workplace tools and end user devices, as and when they hit the market.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control.Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
Implementing VOSS has allowed us to reduce the install time for new customers by over 50%. Now we can let our IP Telephony Engineers be engineers and they can focus on more complex tasks like customer-specific call flows. Read more
NOC Operator, CDK
We did a major migration from old CUCM cluster to the new HCS solution. The migration process using CUCDM/VOSS was a great success.Read more
Systems Engineer, CSC
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues.Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
VOSS has equipped us with the necessary tools to provide multiple business customers a range of next generation UC&C services and applications, no matter how complex their requirements.Read more
Gatis Jāzeps, Solutions Sales Consultant, Lattelecom
With VOSS, NWN can turn-up customers quickly and manage them efficiently once in-service, and with the secure management portal NWN can empower our customers who wish to manage certain aspects of their service directly.Read more
Tim Salapek, Director-Hosted Collaboration Services, NWN
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier. Read more
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Blog
Rob Moore, VP Global Services, VOSS Solutions
The VOSS training program has been successfully running around the world for nearly a decade. Thousands of VOSS and CUCDM administrators have benefited from these face-to-face classroom-based courses, increasing their understanding and optimizing their use of VOSS UC management technology.
We're delighted to share our plans with you for a new way to participate in VOSS training in 2018. In Quarter 2, we will unveil the option to attend VOSS training in a virtualized classroom. The traditional VOSS Administrator training is a 3-day classroom-based course. The virtualized Administrator course will be segmented into 6 half-days, making it more convenient for busy administrators to attend the sessions, with a reduced impact on their working week. And of course, attendees won’t need to invest the time or expense in travelling; training can take place in the workplace or at home.
The virtualized Administrator course will be conducted in a live trainer-led environment; groups of students will attend the sessions at a scheduled time, ensuring that the trainer who leads the course is always on-hand to explain new concepts, clarify any misunderstandings, and guide students through practical examples.
A major benefit of a virtual course is that each student will be given their own lab which will be continuously available throughout the training program and for a limited period after the course, enabling the student to visit the lab in their own time, to improve familiarization and gain valuable hands-on experience.
As we see it, there is an array of benefits to virtualized training:
- Saves the cost of travel, and reduces time away from the office
- Increases a student’s exposure to the VOSS management platform
- Offers a much more flexible learning solution
This is our first step into virtualized learning. We aim to launch the VOSS Administrator virtualized course in May 2018. The VOSS Engineer course will follow. Our ultimate goal is to offer training on-demand.
Of course, some organizations will always prefer classroom-based training, and we will continue to cater for these requirements on an ad hoc company-by-company basis.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to the virtual classroom in the coming months! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
- Industry Events
Embracing UC Assurance and Analytics for an Improved Customer Experience
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
08:00 AM PST
- VOSS Blog
We're pleased to share Episode 3 of UC Track, where Pat Richard is joined by special guest Matt Landis.
In the podcast, Pat and Matt discuss a huge release of new features for Microsoft Teams, and how they relate to Skype for Business. They include:
New Calling Roadmap Features
- Simultaneous Ringing
- Speed dial
- Suggested Contacts
- Translate user input to standard format phone number
- Call Quality Diagnostic Portal
- TTY Support
- Skype for Business-Teams Calling
- Blind Transfer
- Call Blocking
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID masking
- e911 Support
- Extension Dialing
- Multi-call Handling
- Enable Existing Calling Plan Support
New Meetings Roadmap Features
- Edge, Chrome Browser Support for meetings
- Interactive Troubleshooting
- Audio Conferencing in over 90 countries
- Mute Other Participants
- Application Sharing
New Messaging Roadmap Features
- Contact Groups
- Unified Presence
New IT Pro Roadmap Features
- Messaging Policies
- Teams Interop Policies
- Client Support
- Enable Call Quality Analytics
- Lobby Support
- Anonymous Join
- Give and Take control in sharing
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Mailing list signup
Sign up to our mailing list to stay in touch with all the latest news from VOSS Solutions
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started