Migrate, manage, monitor, and analyze your multi-vendor UC environment, on-premise or in the cloud, with VOSS
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other UC management vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Enabling the world’s leading service providers to deliver dynamic UCaaSRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Unlocking agile and flexible UC for large and medium enterprise organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Here's an enterprise guide to UC managementRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
- Read our latest blog post: What Does It Take to Transition Your HCS Platform from CUCDM to VOSS-4-UC?… https://t.co/bjwZXLeSew
- T Minus 19 Months and Counting ** END OF SUPPORT for CUCDM is February 2021 ** Van Hammond shares an update on ho… https://t.co/9naU2tJiiX
- Catch our latest blog post: Achieving Operational Optimization for Retail with VOSS-4-UC https://t.co/94PwtIdb5m… https://t.co/QXZAPk2Rly
- Read the second blog post from VOSS on: Optimizing Basic Telephony on Your UC Platform - Part 2… https://t.co/1yMfzb3H3y
- Read our latest blog post: Optimizing Basic Telephony on Your UC Platform - Part 1 https://t.co/HZlO1UFzN9… https://t.co/iQu4ih4eHu
- Please see our latest blog post: Cisco Live – What a Week! https://t.co/VCUou7NoZY #CiscoHCS #CLUS #V4UC #UCOMS… https://t.co/848QI3vbFd
- Read our latest blog post from VOSS CTO, Dan Payne: VOSS Introduces Simplified Cisco Contact Center Express Managem… https://t.co/2rFiu7pPWd
- Another great day at Cisco Live yesterday - thanks to everyone for attending our presentation! It's the last day t… https://t.co/jYLn94ahqm
- Read our latest blog post: Customer Success: Teaming up with VOSS https://t.co/CidPewkLDh #UCManagement… https://t.co/ITUp7KOTlF
- Don't miss our session today! 11.35am in the Collaboration Pavilion "Supercharge your business with smarter colla… https://t.co/qHbefKJqS0
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- VOSS M2UC Overview VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC ServiceNow Integration Contact Center Management VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber
Cisco has announced the end of life for CUCDM
Start your transition to VOSS-4-UC todayFind out how
VOSS - The Only Vendor to Offer a Full UC Management Suite
VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, and UC accounting, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible web portal. Unified communications is inherently complex. With VOSS, your organization can overcome this complexity by managing all UC applications from multiple UC vendors, with a full suite of UC management capabilities. No other UC management vendor comes close to offering the depth of management that VOSS provides.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
"As a Systems Integrator, it’s our job to provide high quality and cost-effective leading edge UCaaS packages to our customers. VOSS enables Axians to provide a highly automated and flexible UC management framework that allows us to respond to our customers' requirements quickly and efficiently." Read more
Tom Greeve, Director at Axians
"VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control." Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
"It was simply a matter of deploying the VOSS software – then the magic happens" Read more
Jeremy Pestana, GCN Project Manager, Western Australia Government
"We are excited to partner with VOSS Solutions to benefit from a direct relationship with our UC management provider, allowing us to operate an agile cloud communications platform. Overall, VOSS-4-UC empowers b+s and our partners to create dynamic Cisco HCS solution packages." Read more
Ralph Müller, Sales & Business Development Cloud, Bucher + Suter
"VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues." Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
"We provide state of the art technology to help businesses access top-tier collaboration software of the quality and capability they deserve. Therefore, we wanted to be sure we were selecting the very best UC management technology for our new Shared Architecture solution. We were most impressed with the latest version of VOSS-4-UC, together with the VOSS team’s deep technical know-how of latest HCS thinking." Read more
Mark Phelps, Collaboration Product Manager, Node4
"The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services." Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
KCOM selected VOSS to provide integrated contact center management and UC management, from a single web-based portal. "The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue." Read more
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development, KCOM
"VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier."
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
"VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks." Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment, FlexITy
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
Thursday, January 23, 2020 - Reading, UK - Today, VOSS Solutions announced its plans for Cisco Live, which takes place at the Fira in Barcelona, from January 27 - 31, 2020.
Cisco Live is Cisco’s world-renowned annual customer and partner conference that is designed to build the foundation for visitors’ digital future by providing education, connections, and inspiration.
Here are just some of the things happening at booth #51:
- VOSS will be announcing an exciting offer for companies who are considering upgrading or modernizing their existing UC service assurance and monitoring systems.
- With our recent announcement regarding the latest edition of VOSS’ UC migration software, M2UC, VOSS experts will be on hand to explain to visitors how to seamlessly migrate from a legacy UC platform to the latest cloud-based or on-premise UC technology.
- At the booth, VOSS will demonstrate a single point of integration for UC environments, no matter how complex or diverse.
In 2020, VOSS is also confirmed as an exhibitor at Cisco Live in Melbourne, March 3 - 6, and Cisco Live Las Vegas, May 31 - June 4.
To find out more about VOSS’ participation at Cisco Live, or to schedule a meeting at any of these events, please email email@example.com.
- VOSS Blog
Derek Smith, Product Manager, VOSS Solutions
Your unified communications (UC) solution contains - and continuously produces - a mountain of valuable data that is impossible to effectively access and decipher. Within these data are insights that could dramatically improve your technical and business decision making. These insights could help you improve service delivery, may allow you to save money on your operational costs and prevent outages that impact your business. Whether you are a provider of UC services or an enterprise consuming UC services on premises or in the cloud, accessing and interpreting data is critical.
When speaking with customers and prospects about their UC performance monitoring and reporting needs, the key common thread is visibility and access to real time data. There is a universal need to make sure the right people can see and understand how the UC solution is performing in an easy to interpret, easy to share format. It seems that everyone wants:
- Visibility to see through all “priority” events and decipher the true priority
- Visibility into where issues are occurring and who is being impacted (and, of course, guidance to quickly resolve those issues)
- Visibility into UC service adoption and usage (are physical phones & services being used? Are we achieving the productivity benefits we expected from our UC investment?)
Better yet, organizations would like to know what leads to service failures, and proactively identify those items before end user productivity is impacted. VOSS Assurance & Analytics provides a comprehensive view into your overall UC operational performance and data. It is a single view to monitor call quality, network health, application usage, and performance. With it you can identify faults and automate corrective actions or view vendor recommended actions. It gives a single view into details about your users, devices, services, licenses, transactions and more.
VOSS provides visibility through a multi-tenant portal interface to visualize and interact with the data from viewing dashboards, drilling down into the data, or performing ad hoc search and analysis. The out-of-the-box capability provides immediate value and the highly configurable nature of the interface allows for modification or creation of dashboards and reports to meet your needs. The full multi-tenancy ability and extensive RBAC controls means this isn’t just an advanced tool for the operations team – users in different departments and even provider’s end customers can be given access to data meaningful to them.
Focus on Service Impact
Not all issues are created equal. Manufacturers provide guidance on event priority, however a “critical” event that does not affect end user services may not be the highest priority item the operations team should focus on. VOSS Assurance & Analytics includes multi-threaded correlation to produce rich event monitoring to quickly and accurately pinpoint these service impacting issues like application failures, host failures, and call failures (or unacceptable quality levels). This is paired with the powerful ability to define automated correction allowing the system to trigger actions to resolve conditions that may arise. You can also tune your alert priorities to reduce noise and keep focused on the most important items.
Combine and Correlate Data
VOSS Assurance & Analytics is built on a log analytics engine that provides analysis of structured and unstructured data with an extensive set of out of the box policies along with configuration rules and thresholds. This provides the deepest access to data from across the solution which is paired with an advanced processing and correlation engine. This powerful ability to collect and correlate data provides far deeper insight into the overall solution than many other UC assurance solutions.
Unique to VOSS Assurance & Analytics is our ability to sync VOSS-4-UC provisioning data which adds business context to the technical data from your UC solution. Identify individuals, conference rooms, devices or locations experiencing issues. You will not only be aware of issues, but who it is affecting and where they are. This improves visibility and ensures quality service delivery.
Contact us today to discuss how VOSS can help you climb and conquer the mountain of data from your UC solution.
- VOSS Press Releases
Richardson, TX – Today, VOSS Solutions announced that it has signed a partnership agreement with Datamavic to provide advanced UC management solutions to small and medium sized organizations (SME) across Australia and New Zealand.
Founded in 2017 and operating across Australia and New Zealand, Datamavic provides medium to large sized organizations with voice and network consulting services, supplies hardware, delivers managed services for small businesses, and resells cloud-based telephony solutions, NBN and fibre optics. Datamavic employs professionals who have immense experience in the telecom and enterprise segments as architects, pre-sales consultants and delivery technical leads.
Datamavic and VOSS have a very similar set of business objectives; to lower an organization’s operating costs, to improve operational efficiency, and to increase agility. However, SME organizations typically operate with small IT teams that have little to no IP-PBX or UC expertise, so Datamavic provides a package of expert services to help these organizations to design, install and optimize a UC environment, maximizing the benefits from the non-technical administration capabilities provided by VOSS for day-to-day operations. Datamavic is also well-placed to assist VOSS with expert resources to fill short-term demand peaks with large Service Provider and Enterprise customers.
Datamavic understands the requirements of the SME market, so will couple VOSS UC management tools with expert consultancy to optimize the adoption of automation, including the integration of VOSS into IT systems, such as ITMS, and CRMs, as well as optimizing orchestration workflow for each organization.
Datamavic chose to become a VOSS partner for a number of reasons:
- VOSS has a local presence in the ANZ market and is able to deliver web-based training in the ANZ time zone
- Datamavic recognizes that VOSS-4-UC is unique in offering best in class feature-parity, hybrid-cloud, multi-vendor, multi-function, UC management capabilities
- VOSS has a multi-portal strategy, allowing non-technical administrators to access a highly intuitive admin portal, whilst still allowing IT experts to access the detailed configuration templates for on-going design optimization
- VOSS’ focus on its product roadmap ensures that customers will always be able to adopt the latest features and functionality
- VOSS offers advanced business analytics capabilities that extend beyond just UC, into building IoT data sources
Abhijit Bhowmick, Managing Director at Datamavic, commented; "When you couple the deep understanding that Datamavic has of the SME market, with the unrivalled market leadership of the VOSS UC management product portfolio, you have a winning formula for Australia and New Zealand. I very much look forward to introducing VOSS advanced automation to organizations in this region to reduce operational costs, simplify UC provisioning and management, help decision makers take better decisions, and reduce MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes) turnaround time."
Christopher May, VP Business Development at VOSS Solutions, added; "The Datamavic team is well respected for its expertise in voice communications platforms. This is a very exciting partnership that will enable many organizations to grow and be more profitable, as a result of having a much more agile and dynamic communications platform."
To find out more about the partnership, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VOSS Blog
Tom Turrington, Migration Team Lead, VOSS
More often than not, when upgrading to new versions of UC infrastructure many of our customers do not necessarily review their business processes to take advantage of new features and capabilities. To ensure we can not only support our customers in a typical migration of their data to the upgraded platform, VOSS has built our migration toolset to do much more than that!
Recently, VOSS was presented with a scenario where one of our customers wanted to introduce additional business rules for assigning improved Entitlement Profiles during a migration. The ask was to be able to calculate the entitlement of each user depending on factors such as how many physical phones they had "ownership" of and phone type(s). We were presented with the business logic in the form of a fairly involved diagram and we needed to follow the same logic and apply it to thousands of users at once prior to the users being provisioned on the new platform. The process needed to be repeatable; not just for all batches in the migration, but for all future migration and provisioning projects and needed to be easily implemented by the customer.
As we know that there are significant complexities inherent in the myriad different legacy PBXs, supported services, phone types, system settings, and bespoke customer requirements that are impossible to predict ahead of time, we have architected our migration tool - M2UC - with maximum flexibility and this was a great test of the product’s capabilities.
Hence we had no doubt that we could achieve success...the question was, how? What would be the smoothest and most efficient way to give the customer exactly what they needed without needing to write any new code?
Once we fully understood the requirements, determining and clarifying possible edge-cases in the process, we set about figuring out how we could achieve the desired processing within the rules engine in M2UC.
Within the solution there needed to be various checks - including grouping, counts and comparisons - before any updates could be made. As a testament to the aforementioned flexibility of M2UC, we found that we could achieve everything from the standard rules engine in M2UC, all configurable via the GUI. In this case VOSS built the rules in M2UC to achieve the assigning of the correct Entitlement Profiles, but the customer themselves could have just as easily done this themselves.
Thousands of users can now be processed in a consistent and repeatable fashion and assigned the correct Entitlement Profiles in a matter of seconds, all with just a few clicks. The next step is to automate this further - Workflows are currently under development which will allow the chaining of several events to get us ever closer to that "push-button" migration! Look out for a future blog post on this new functionality soon.
For more information about M2UC, or to discuss your UC migration project, please contact us.
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started