Migrate, manage, monitor, and analyze your multi-vendor UC environment, on-premise or in the cloud, with VOSS
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
- RT @patrichard: That's @nomorephones and I dropping some #skype4b and #msteams knowledge at the @voss_solutions booth at #EC18. Check out t…
- VOSS to Host #OWASP Seminar in #CapeTown "Setting up a security analysis toolbox on AWS" Thurs March 22, 7-9pm M… https://t.co/nOdLyt8Lvx
- A nice look back at our time at #EC18 this week: https://t.co/2OM29KJahi @DanaVizzolini @patrichard @pearsongerry… https://t.co/vl7kkXeSxl
- RT @Thatsmartini: Getting ready for another great episode of #UCInsideTrack https://t.co/O52Bzs6sov
- Introducing Cloud-Based Training from VOSS https://t.co/KHX5vguDWi #BCOM #UCOMS #UCC https://t.co/r7QrSMZwTY
- RT @DanaVizzolini: Christopher Martini gives his strategic insight into the complexity businesses encounter in building a UC strategy & sha…
- RT @GetCsJosh: In addition to a live recording of @patrichard and @nomorephones, you could win yourself a signed copy of #Skype4B Unleashed…
- Don't miss @thatsmartini - presenting on an #EC18 panel session today at 4pm: "Systems Management Tools: What’s Ne… https://t.co/OIpRDshN4p
- RT @patrichard: Wanna hear more from Microsoft after the #EC18 keynote? Stop by the @voss_solutions booth, 1232, at noon to listen to MS's…
- RT @voss_solutions: Good morning from #EC18! Read our blog post from @thatsmartini - Supporting Microsoft Customers Through Change https:/…
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- Contact Center Management Legacy PBX Migration VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations
VOSS - The Only Vendor to Offer a Full UC Management Suite
VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, and UC accounting, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible web portal. Unified communications is inherently complex. With VOSS, your organization can overcome this complexity by managing all UC applications from multiple UC vendors, with a full suite of UC management capabilities. No other UC management vendor comes close to offering the depth of management that VOSS provides.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control. Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
"It was simply a matter of deploying the VOSS software – then the magic happens" Read more
Jeremy Pestana, GCN Project Manager, Western Australia Government
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues. Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
KCOM selected VOSS to provide integrated contact center management and UC management, from a single web-based portal. "The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue." Read more
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development, KCOM
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier.
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
Monday March 12, 2018 - Enterprise Connect, Orlando, Florida - Today, VOSS Solutions announced the general availability of VOSS-4-UC Contact Center; an integration between VOSS-4-UC and the contact center, enabling front and back office support from a single, highly intuitive administration portal.
With this latest innovation, VOSS solves the challenge of contact centers running separately from the internal UC operations, and helps contact center providers overcome the administrative burden of a fluctuating workforce.
VOSS-4-UC Contact Center addresses the need for efficiency and control in today's cloud-delivered and on-prem contact centers, replacing what historically was a fragmented blend of manual effort, disparate management applications, and spreadsheets. The range of management capabilities offered in VOSS-4-UC Contact Center include:
- Fulfillment – Coordinated, configurable management alongside other UC offerings
- Assurance and Analytics – Quality and performance metrics
- Billing – Control of service profiles, and accurate tracking and billing of agents
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development at KCOM, the first organization to choose VOSS-4-UC Contact Center, commented; "Our customers are focused on their customers' experience, that's why they come to KCOM, so it's vital that the partners we work with have the same priorities. The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue."
Mike Frayne, CEO at VOSS Solutions, added; "The amount of administration that goes in to operating a UC and contact center environment is huge. For cloud providers, this grows exponentially as the number of clients on the platform increases. With VOSS, the pain is eliminated, as multiple customers can be served from a single platform."
VOSS-4-UC Contact Center empowers organizations to manage their contact center solutions alongside other UC services using a common toolset, giving access to the full range of benefits that are in VOSS-4-UC, such as RBAC, multi-tenancy, devolved administration, transaction audit, and integration. In addition, organizations are able to harness the flexibility in VOSS-4-UC to tailor or extend capabilities to meet specific business needs.
Bill Dellara, VP Product at VOSS, commented; "With VOSS-4-UC Contact Center, there are benefits for both parties: For providers, VOSS provides a single pane of glass management approach to UC and Contact Center management; and for end customers, VOSS empowers them to run a dynamic workforce, responding to change quickly and easily."
VOSS-4-UC Contact Center provides the following features:
- Non-technical interface - A fast and accurate way to manage service changes
- Improved customer experience – End user self-service through a single portal
- Dynamic and flexible solution - Quickly add / remove / reallocate agents to suit seasonal or event demand, includes bulk admin, and give rapid access to the relevant services, skills groups, and features
- Increased accuracy - Removal of manual and multiple data entry points in different management applications
- Reduced revenue leakage when integrated into billing – All customers, consumed services and changes are correctly charged for as they are provisioned
VOSS will be demoing VOSS-4-UC Contact Center at Enterprise Connect, booth #1232. To book a meeting with VOSS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VOSS Blog
Tune it to Pat Richard's latest episode of #UCInsideTrack.
In this podcast, Pat talks to fellow MVP, Tom Morgan. They take time out of their busy scheduled at the annual MVP Global Summit on campus in Redmond, WA, to discuss the basics of development for the UC stack.
This episode covers the following:
- Tom’s role at Modality
- Bots in Teams
- UCMA development
- Differences between developing for Skype for Business on-prem vs online
- What tools are needed
- VOSS Press Releases
Monday March 5, 2018 - Melbourne, Australia - Today, VOSS Solutions, the leading multi-vendor unified communctions (UC) management company, and BroadSource, leader in BroadSoft systems integration and software product development, announced a global partnership to develop a range of best-in-class automation solutions for Cisco's BroadSoft platforms (BroadWorks and BroadCloud).
VOSS Solutions is a provider of automation technology and management portals for Cisco's Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS), and the VOSS technology is deployed in over 130 of the world’s leading Tier-1 and Tier-2 telecommunication providers to automate their operational processes. VOSS also provides the only true automated migration platform to on-board new customers onto a provider's HCS platform. VOSS achieves this by automating the UC data extraction, cleaning and normalising legacy PBX data, then automating the transformation and loading of that data onto a Cisco HCS cloud platform.
BroadSource brings to the table over 16 years of engineering and software development experience with the BroadWorks platform, with many of the leading BroadSoft providers utilising their project integration experience and software platforms. The BroadSource EMU platform assists service providers to better manage their complex customer data. Many global service providers use BroadSource to design, deploy and maintain their BroadWorks platforms, solve their subscriber migration, audit, update and end user on-boarding issues en masse, simplifying the management of their BroadWorks platform.
Together, VOSS and BroadSource are capitalising on their unique knowledge and automation platforms to deliver a new set of highly sophisticated management tools for BroadWorks, as follows:
Extending the VOSS-4-UC multi-vendor UC management solution, using BroadSource’s EMU platform to support the BroadWorks platform, providing BroadSoft service providers with the following features:
- Automated customer on-boarding
- A world-leading provider portal (for centralised, multi-customer management)
- Fully automated operational administration
- State of the art customer administration portal
- A single point of integration for the BroadWorks platform to provider and customer BSS and OSS systems (e.g. ServiceNow flow-through provisioning)
- Fully integrated hybrid Spark management (i.e. BroadWorks and Cisco Spark)
Combining the migration tools of BroadSource and VOSS to enable the full automation of legacy PBX customers onto the BroadWorks platform.
Following the recent acquisition of BroadSoft by Cisco, service providers will see enormous advantage from this new BroadSource-VOSS partnership. Existing BroadSoft providers will, for the first time, be able to access a set of specialist automation tools and professional services that will enable them to compete much more effectively within the highly competitive cloud collaboration market.
Mike Frayne, CEO at VOSS Solutions, commented; "There is great interest from our service provider customer base for multiple UC technologies to be administered by a single management platform, such as VOSS-4-UC. By extending our management capability to BroadSoft, we enable our customers to optimise their business processes and fuel productivity in a multi-platform environment."
Haydn Faltyn, BroadSource CEO adds, "This partnership represents a unique opportunity for our customers to combine their efforts and simplify their environment now that BroadSoft and Cisco are together. It was great to see both VOSS and BroadSource bring together 100’s of man years of Unified Communications experience as our customers embark upon their migration to Cloud UC powered by Cisco and BroadSoft."
VOSS and BroadSource will be at CISCO LIVE – MELBOURNE from 6 to 9 March. We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you. Should you wish to make an appointment please contact us at:
BroadSource is a specialist global software development and telecommunications engineering company with sixteen years of project engineering experience based on BroadWorks™ technology. BroadSource applications are solving real world scenarios for their Global Service Provider customers.
The BroadSource EMU platform and PiPA mobile assistant products are transforming the way global service providers manage the complexity of BroadWorks™ and BroadCloud™ customer data on one hand and re-defining the UC user experience on the other.
With offices in London, Düsseldorf, Melbourne and Seattle, BroadSource has a diverse range of BroadWorks™ and BroadCloud™ Service Provider customers across the world. As a global Professional Services partner, BroadWorks Value Added Reseller and BroadCloud CC-One certified reseller, BroadSource is a trusted partner for the very largest and smallest BroadSoft Service Providers.
VOSS Solutions provides multi-vendor UC management and migration technology to automate and simplify the challenge of operating today's increasingly sophisticated communications environments. VOSS-4-UC, which has been ranked by Nemertes as the world #1 UC operations management platform, can be consumed on premise or in the cloud, and helps customers to design, deploy, operate and optimize the most advanced UC environments. VOSS MiGR8-2-UC is a highly sophisticated product that uses a revolutionary methodology to help organizations rapidly and efficiently migrate large volumes of users, devices and UC services.
VOSS is head-quartered in Richardson, Texas, with offices in Reading, UK, and Cape Town, South Africa. VOSS is funded by Intel Capital, Eden Ventures, Vodafone Ventures, and XAnge Private Equity. The VOSS technology has been deployed by over 130 cloud service providers and prominent enterprise organizations across the world.
+44 7788 567 604
+61 418 668 068
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Mailing list signup
Sign up to our mailing list to stay in touch with all the latest news from VOSS Solutions
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started