UC Service Management Made Easy - VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, UC analytics and reporting, UC accounting, and UC migration, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible, secure, web portal.
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other UC management vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Enabling the world’s leading service providers to deliver dynamic UCaaSRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Unlocking agile and flexible UC for large and medium enterprise organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Here's an enterprise guide to UC managementRead more
VOSS Voted Best Service Management Provider By Panel of Leading Industry Analysts at 2020 UC Today Awards
“VOSS-4-UC Self-Healing is a truly groundbreaking solution that analyzes data and takes corrective action to help companies troubleshoot and fix errors in their UC environments.”
Rob Scott, UC Today
Congratulations to @voss_solutionsJuly 31, 2020
Find out more
- “How to Migrate and Seamlessly Operate Avaya with Microsoft” VOSS to Feature on IAUG Webinar with Industry Expert P… https://t.co/EVQEjEnRny
- Latest blog post from VOSS: Understand Your Company’s Zoom Usage with the VOSS Assurance Suite… https://t.co/WzSXEr3CnP
- ICYMI: BCX Bolsters its Managed Unified Communications Capability to Achieve Highly Agile Collaboration with VOSS… https://t.co/w1D7zzMib5
- Check out the latest blog post from Shaun Wormald: Why is Unified Communications (UC) Analytics, Assurance and Aut… https://t.co/1K8z4xTiVQ
- Read about our latest customer: BCX bolsters its managed UC capability by selecting VOSS, to achieve highly agile… https://t.co/3MSKdE2AEQ
- RT @uctodaynews: Congratulations to @voss_solutions Winner of Best Service Management Platform at the #UCAwards20 Watch all the winner…
- It's great to see this article from @PEdholm on #BCStrategies: "UC Evolution - Moving Forward but Still Encumbere… https://t.co/zSVVfOHgkF
- RT @kkieller: It was great to see all the innovation in our industry. Congratulations to the winners! Was an honor to be a judge. Thanks to…
- Thank you @uctodaynews ! https://t.co/96XlmgKdyY
- Thank you Kevin! All the best from the VOSS team https://t.co/RLCi3GM06j
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- VOSS-4-UC Business Admin Portal VOSS M2UC Overview VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC ServiceNow Integration Contact Center Management VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview
Cisco has announced the end of life for CUCDM
Start your transition to VOSS-4-UC todayFind out how
VOSS - The Only Vendor to Offer a Full UC Management Suite
VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, and UC accounting, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible web portal. Unified communications is inherently complex. With VOSS, your organization can overcome this complexity by managing all UC applications from multiple UC vendors, with a full suite of UC management capabilities. No other UC management vendor comes close to offering the depth of management that VOSS provides.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
"As a Systems Integrator, it’s our job to provide high quality and cost-effective leading-edge UCaaS packages to our customers. VOSS enables Axians to provide a highly automated and flexible UC management framework that allows us to respond to our customers' requirements quickly and efficiently." Read more
Tom Greeve, Director at Axians
"We wanted a robust Unified Collaboration management platform that was highly flexible to underpin our UC business moving forward. VOSS automates new customer onboarding, simplifies day-to-day UC management, plus they have significant commitments locally in SA, so it was the obvious choice for us." Read more
Sharon Maasdorp, Managing Executive for Unified Collaboration Solutions, BCX
"VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control." Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
"We are excited to partner with VOSS Solutions to benefit from a direct relationship with our UC management provider, allowing us to operate an agile cloud communications platform. Overall, VOSS-4-UC empowers b+s and our partners to create dynamic Cisco HCS solution packages." Read more
Ralph Müller, Sales & Business Development Cloud, Bucher + Suter
"VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues." Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
"We pride our relationship with VOSS as they help us bring strategic offerings to our clients. The flexibility and agility that VOSS-4-UC brings to our Cisco HCS platform, coupled with the responsiveness of the VOSS services team, means that our business is all-encompassing, delivering cutting edge UC solutions to the Canadian market." Read more
Denis Govedas, Director, Voice Services and Architecture, FlexITy
KCOM selected VOSS to provide integrated contact center management and UC management, from a single web-based portal. "The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue." Read more
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development, KCOM
"We provide state of the art technology to help businesses access top-tier collaboration software of the quality and capability they deserve. Therefore, we wanted to be sure we were selecting the very best UC management technology for our new Shared Architecture solution. We were most impressed with the latest version of VOSS-4-UC, together with the VOSS team’s deep technical know-how of latest HCS thinking." Read more
Mark Phelps, Collaboration Product Manager, Node4
"The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services." Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
"It was simply a matter of deploying the VOSS software – then the magic happens" Read more
Jeremy Pestana, GCN Project Manager, Western Australia Government
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Blog
Tim Jalland, Solution Manager, VOSS
You may have seen the recent announcement about Cisco Jabber integration for Microsoft Teams, and like a number of our customers, it may have caused you to investigate how to add enterprise grade voice telephony to a Microsoft Teams client. I’ve put some thoughts around the Cisco Jabber integration below, along with the more native integration approach that we believe most enterprise organizations will end up adopting.
The most widely adopted, tested, and approved route for integration is with Microsoft Direct Routing (or Microsoft Business Voice/Calling Plans for SMEs). This is the classic way that VOSS enables you to manage Microsoft Teams and Cisco HCS from a single point of control, by using Microsoft Direct Routing.
However, there is another way:
Cisco Jabber Integration with Microsoft Teams
For enterprises with a heavy investment in Cisco technology that want to maximize this investment for years to come, while also having a small population of users on Teams clients - is through a Cisco Jabber integration. This doesn’t need integration between the two systems but instead uses Microsoft Teams client to cross-launch the Cisco Jabber application. It’s the Cisco Jabber application and Cisco system that then makes the call to the public telephone network.
A few important notes:
- Usability - This is a separate Cisco Jabber application that will be installed onto the desktop and so is not a native Microsoft Teams experience - something that many organizations may well reject from a usability perspective
- It is a separate application on the desktop - which needs installing
- Licence usage - this is a Cisco Jabber client and it will consume a Cisco licence, as well as the Microsoft 365 (Teams) licence
- Requires access to a VPN - it only works when the user/desktop is connected back to Cisco, which is normally on a VPN connection (or Expressway)
Native Teams Integration
The alternative - as mentioned above - and in many ways better way to do this, due to its use of the native Microsoft Teams Client, is with Direct Routing integration. We see many organizations adopting this route as the user experience is better and this leverages the increasing investment towards Microsoft 365. It is also the preferred, supported and tested route indicated by Microsoft themselves.
The diagram below shows the integration and all calls are made and received with the native Microsoft Teams client.
If you have any questions about Cisco Jabber integration or VOSS and Microsoft Teams, please contact us.
- VOSS Blog
Tim Jalland, Solution Manager, VOSS
We’ve been overwhelmed with the interest from our existing customer base and from new prospects in VOSS Phone Server, launched in June this year.
VOSS Phone Server extends the lifetime of existing assets and reduces operating costs in large scale distributed telephony networks. Here are some examples of how value is created with VOSS Phone Server:
- Provides scalable, standard telephony at lower purchase and ongoing license costs at places such as lobbies, reception areas, meeting rooms and branch offices - where you reliably need to connect in telephony points cost effectively and with no fuss
- Assists in the migration from on premise systems to new cloud based telephony solutions, allowing existing devices to moved quickly and simply into the new solution with minimum disruption - allowing the old system to be decommissioned
- Offers the option of connecting non native (SIP) phones and analog devices (ATA adapter) into solutions such as Microsoft Teams (which are designed to primarily cater for mobile and PC soft clients) - providing access to a wide range of interesting and innovative third party devices and end points
- Extends the lifetime of existing devices that become unsupported as the main telephony platform is upgraded to the latest software - these again can be moved to the Phone Server to keep connectivity with the main telephony solution
- Concentrates dispersed devices – home workers can simply and cost-effectively connect into the main Cisco or Avaya solution without the need for complex data centre ‘edge’ software - these devices can easily ‘VPN in’ to get dial tone and become functional!
For me, the most exciting thing about VOSS Phone Server is that it makes it really simple to build voice applications on it and around it. In this way, Phone Server interconnects multiple disparate systems and hosting applications (such as call recording and IVRs), giving you a seamlessly integrated platform that can be administered from a single point of control. Phone Server saves you time, saves you money, and extends the lifetime of your existing assets. What’s not to love?
If you want to see VOSS Phone Server in action, you can check out the demo, here.
- VOSS Blog
- VOSS to Feature on IAUG Webinar with Industry Expert Phil Edholm
- VOSS Blog
Shaun Wormald, VP Asia Pac, VOSS Solutions
Recent industry research shows that the global unified communication as a service (UCaaS) market was valued at USD 31.52 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.5% from 2020 to 2027.
This speed and scale of growth is unprecedented. Pre-COVID, there was a nascent acceptance that cloud-based models were having a favourable impact on the UC market, as more and more companies looked to cloud collaboration tools to solve a myriad of communications and digital transformation challenges across their business. Couple this with the recent COVID pandemic which has pushed the need to support remote workers and prevent any impact on employee productivity to the top of the agenda, and we see the perfect storm for UC market growth.
The rise of multi-vendor environments
In my experience, the communications industry cycles through two phases: For a period of time single vendor solutions will be in the ascendency and the industry will be happy to purchase these fully integrated and cohesive solutions, even if they lack some functionality and are somewhat “one size fits all”. Then, we evolve to the next phase which shows preference for a multi-vendor solution; sacrificing seamless integration for exciting new functionality and the value that best of breed technology brings.
In the UC space, we are most certainly in that multi-vendor phase right now and while some businesses are looking for the simplicity that a single vendor offers, they ideally need multiple vendors to maintain negotiating power and stay on top of best of breed capabilities. This has traditionally been an either / or situation. However, with multi-vendor orchestration and management tools this no longer has to be the case - one can have the benefits of best of breed multi-vendor and have the simplicity of a single vendor type solution. The meteoric rise of point solutions such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Teams and Zoom have forced organisations to adopt a multi-vendor strategy, whether they like it or not.
The COVID crisis has exacerbated this. The rule book went out of the window as organisations scrambled to roll out tools as quickly as possible and to enable employee productivity, without considering the impact on infrastructure, network resources, integrations or the need for centralized control, insights and assurance required to be successful. In more extreme cases, influenced by highly successful product lead sales strategies, employees have simply adopted tools in order to remain remote and productive. This latter case is placing corporate pressure to rapidly deploy tools to help them manage, integrate and measure the adoption and usage of collaboration tool proliferation.
So, how do you get a handle on your multi-vendor UC platform to prevent costs from spiralling, to keep administration in check, and to ensure that customer and employee experience remains positive? And, how do you manage, monitor and control the impact of these disparate tools on your network?
We are in the grip of a global digital transformation and the rules are pretty fluid; agility is no longer a “nice to have” but critical. All companies are at various stages along their transformation journey, but the general requirements are the same:
- Overarching administration management platform for all UC tools from a single pane of glass, regardless of vendor technology
- Role-based access control for devolved administration and self-service
- Automation for zero-touch workflows, to carry out repeatable MACD tasks at speed to enable and digitise business processes
- Real-time UC monitoring and analytics
In this exciting period of growth, we see hybrid and multi-cloud technologies dominating. Companies that are harnessing best of breed technologies - both on-premise, and in private and public clouds - and then managing this blend of technology effectively, will be the winners.
It’s clear that UC is fundamental to distributed teams, innovation, and to remote working that underpin business growth, and as such:
- It’s important to provide the right tools to employees that promote productivity, that ensure a great employee experience which in turn fuels your customer satisfaction and business growth. In the words of Richard Branson “If you look after your staff, they'll look after your customers. It's that simple.”
- Without the very best UC management technology helping realise your company vision and growth objective it just becomes that much harder and more costly both internally and in terms of customer experience.
VOSS is the leading UC management vendor offering a complete suite of multi-functional, multi-vendor UC management and UC assurance tools to deliver the business outcomes required. The majority of other UC management vendors are single dimension - they offer only assurance or only fulfillment, or are heavily weighted to specific vendors. Some vendors offer both assurance and fulfillment, but often only for a single vendor.
VOSS offers highly integrated UC fulfillment management, assurance, analytics and reporting, accounting and migration. Our solutions automate technologies from disparate UC vendors; all from a single, flexible, secure, web portal. VOSS offers multi-vendor depth and breadth in UC management and assurance tools that makes VOSS a global leader in this critical area.
Our tools are built on a dynamic, orchestration and business rules framework which enables rich feature support, and highly agile and adaptable means of delivering business operations.
We invite you to get in touch with us, to look at how we can help you take back control of your UC platform, and get a deeper insight into how your staff are using their collaboration tools.
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started