Migrate, manage, monitor, and analyze your multi-vendor UC environment, on-premise or in the cloud, with VOSS
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
- Check out our latest webinar on the VOSS-4-UC integration with #ServiceNow: https://t.co/zMAGrnuqqg @ServiceNow… https://t.co/YBpS4taR9s
- RT @TelecomReseller: VOSS Announces ServiceNow Integration for VOSS-4-UC https://t.co/9TdSw81tVK
- VOSS announces integration with #ServiceNow: https://t.co/1S31z5f8Ow #voss4uc #ucmanagement #ucc #ucoms… https://t.co/EOkXAa0cDg
- We're looking forward to exhibiting at Enterprise Connect this year, and hope to see you there! March 18-20, Orland… https://t.co/bolaBTugnG
- ICYMI: Read Chris May's article on @NoJitter: How Big Data Analytics Will Transform UC Migrations… https://t.co/qtdIVdtUrD
- Spending a productive week with our valued customer HCL, at their NetworX Summit in India #NetworX2019 #HCL… https://t.co/kiBM6PwDO2
- Embrace the latest technology to achieve your business goals - Read about digital transformation with DevOps and VO… https://t.co/WSP7DCDDaf
- Don't miss the next VOSS-4-UC cloud based training classes: - VOSS-4-UC Admin: Jan 28 - Feb 1 - VOSS-4-UC-Engineer… https://t.co/4yDCoHJKyA
- Sending our customers, partners, and industry friends the very best wishes for the season. Happy holidays from the… https://t.co/PW1AHvaBlV
- Read Chris May’s guest blog post on NoJitter: How Big Data Analytics Will Transform UC Migrations… https://t.co/vswC9v1lWG
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- Contact Center Management Legacy PBX Migration VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC and Cisco Hybrid Spark VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations
Cisco has announced the end of life for CUCDM
Start your transition to VOSS-4-UC todayFind out how
VOSS - The Only Vendor to Offer a Full UC Management Suite
VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, and UC accounting, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible web portal. Unified communications is inherently complex. With VOSS, your organization can overcome this complexity by managing all UC applications from multiple UC vendors, with a full suite of UC management capabilities. No other UC management vendor comes close to offering the depth of management that VOSS provides.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
"VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control." Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
"It was simply a matter of deploying the VOSS software – then the magic happens" Read more
Jeremy Pestana, GCN Project Manager, Western Australia Government
"We are excited to partner with VOSS Solutions to benefit from a direct relationship with our UC management provider, allowing us to operate an agile cloud communications platform. Overall, VOSS-4-UC empowers b+s and our partners to create dynamic Cisco HCS solution packages." Read more
Ralph Müller, Sales & Business Development Cloud, Bucher + Suter
"VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues." Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
"We provide state of the art technology to help businesses access top-tier collaboration software of the quality and capability they deserve. Therefore, we wanted to be sure we were selecting the very best UC management technology for our new Shared Architecture solution. We were most impressed with the latest version of VOSS-4-UC, together with the VOSS team’s deep technical know-how of latest HCS thinking." Read more
Mark Phelps, Collaboration Product Manager, Node4
"The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services." Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
KCOM selected VOSS to provide integrated contact center management and UC management, from a single web-based portal. "The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue." Read more
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development, KCOM
"VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier."
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
"VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks." Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment, FlexITy
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
Reduces service response times, improves user experience and drives efficiency for organizations managing large scale UC deployments
Monday, January 21, 2019 – Richardson, TX – Today, VOSS Solutions announced its newest integration which consumes and actions service requests that originate from ServiceNow, into VOSS-4-UC.
ServiceNow modernizes an organization’s approach to service management, delivering measurable benefits in service desk efficiency, improvements to IT productivity, and a general reduction in incidents due to incorrect configuration and errors. Users enjoy a better experience through a well-known interface for all their service requests, including those for UC and collaboration.
Tim Jalland, Proposition Lead at VOSS Solutions commented; “ServiceNow is increasingly popular in the unified communications arena, and many of our customers and prospects are approaching VOSS with the desire to integrate their UC management platform with their ServiceNow instance. It really simplifies a whole range of common service requests, such as resetting passwords and replacing phones. With the latest integration from VOSS between VOSS-4-UC and ServiceNow, this is now a reality.”
Key features of the VOSS ServiceNow Integration include:
· Inbox - VOSS-4-UC regularly synchronizes with the ServiceNow solution, and then loads new service requests into the Inbox. These requests are filtered – those that are in an Open (unresolved) status and are in the service request Catalog are then scheduled for processing. The Inbox also provides a convenient view, with filters and ability to search and sort, to view the list of requests made from ServiceNow.
· Catalog - The list of requests that are supported on the deployment. These typically represent the list of common service requests made through the existing service desk which are then configured into VOSS-4-UC. The latter involves mapping the relevant tables and information fields on the ServiceNow side with those within VOSS-4-UC.
· Provisioning - Once identified, requests are scheduled and processed – invoking VOSS-4-UC workflows. Note that each workflow may provision several parameters and devices within the UC service.
· Notification - Once complete, a service request is updated (status) to Closed and a relevant status stamp made – aside from a status update this might include additional information provided during the provisioning action (such as a telephone number assigned to a new subscriber).
· RESTful API - Communication between the ServiceNow and VOSS-4-UC takes place over a secure HTTPS connection and across a Restful API.
· Audit - All service requests that are processed are recorded in the VOSS-4-UC Transaction Log, providing an audit trail for reporting purposes. Should a request fail then this is rolled back and again recorded in the log to provide full visibility.
· Billing - Where service requests are made for billable changes, these may be reported dynamically and automatically northbound into a suitable billing platform for timely and accurate raising of charges. This capability requires the VOSS Billing Integration Module (NBI).
· Access control - Access to VOSS-4-UC is controlled using secure credentials. Access to the Inbox is controlled through VOSS-4-UC RBAC.
· Diagnostics and reporting - Transaction Log shows provisioning action from individual service requests. Inbox shows status and information on each request, and collaboration (UC) systems that are in use by these organizations.
VOSS ServiceNow Integration delivers a positive customer experience through a familiar, easy-to use interface from any device and any place, while improving service quality by removing manual tasks, duplication, and fulfilment delays with automated workflows. Serious outages resulting from errors and misconfiguration are reduced, and user satisfaction increases by keeping users informed with status updates and notifications about their requests.
Dan Payne, CTO at VOSS Solutions, added; “The VOSS-4-UC integration with ServiceNow dovetails with a customer’s existing business processes and approvals which means that the transition to a much more holistic view of your business performance is achieved quickly and with minimal impact.”
For more information on VOSS ServiceNow Integration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Industry Events
Jan 10-11, 2019
New Delhi, India
HCL Networks Practice is hosting an event named ‘NetworX Summit 2019’, to help its networks engineers and architects prepare for the new and the next technologies, solutions, and skills. VOSS is a proud sponsor of NetworX, reaching over 600 HCL networks engineers and architects, leaders, and practitioners who are instrumental in creating and adding value to the customers’ IT environment.
- VOSS Press Coverage
Read an article written by Chris May, and published by NoJitter, explaining that organizations that are looking to move to the cloud should consider the migration process as part of their selection criteria.
- VOSS Press Releases
- Enables Service Providers to Automate Billing Processes and Deliver Real Operational Efficiency and Agility Gains
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started