Migrate, manage, monitor, and analyze your multi-vendor UC environment, on-premise or in the cloud, with VOSS
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other BCOM vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Delivering value to 80% of the world’s tier-1 telecoms service providersRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Applying our management experience to large and medium organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Find out more about the VOSS differenceRead more
VOSS Ranked #1 UC Operational Management Vendor
Independent UC analyst firm, Nemertes Research, confirms that VOSS consistently delivers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprise communications
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 19% less on their UC implementation costs, compared to organizations that use competing vendors
- Organizations that choose VOSS spend 7% less per year on UC operating costs, compared to organizations using competing vendors
- RT @Thatsmartini: A great place to work and an exciting time to work there. What more could you want? Reach out to me directly and let's…
- "Faster, Simpler, and More Cost-Effective: VOSS MiGR8-2-UC" Read the latest article via @UCTodayNews… https://t.co/muF1irBkje
- It's nice to see VOSS mentioned in the #EC18 roundup from @nojitter, in the Provisioning, Management & Monitoring n… https://t.co/x2u14pph6y
- Latest version of VOSS MiGR8-2-UC unlocks faster and more cost-effective UC migration projects - via @VanillaPlus… https://t.co/NBjeS2KtdK
- NEWS: Latest Version of VOSS MiGR8-2-UC Unlocks Faster and More Cost-Effective UC Migration Projects… https://t.co/p150QkDuvY
- Read our latest blog post - A Look Back at Cisco's Deployathon in Richardson https://t.co/L8VvTnJytU #CiscoHCS… https://t.co/yFjCqLUZT9
- New VOSS-4-UC Tech Talk Webinar Available: Next Generation Voicemail Service Management: https://t.co/YIwZ4FLlJH #ucoms #bcom #ucc
- ICYMI: Tune in for #UCInsideTrack Episode 7 - @nomorephones and @patrichard live from #EC18… https://t.co/4f09oJ6WJL
- RT @Thatsmartini: VOSS Solutions is hiring in US & UK! If you are an experienced Enterprise Sales leader looking to work with some of the…
- It's very nice to see the UCEXPO team promoting @patrichard 's session at #UCEXPO in London in May! https://t.co/U41jFJ9yNA
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- Contact Center Management Legacy PBX Migration VOSSBot VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC Overbuild Move Tool VOSS-4-UC GUI Overview VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber VOSS-4-UC Modifying Users with Subscriber Relations VOSS-4-UC Adding Pickup Groups to Cisco Call Manager
VOSS - The Only Vendor to Offer a Full UC Management Suite
VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, and UC accounting, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible web portal. Unified communications is inherently complex. With VOSS, your organization can overcome this complexity by managing all UC applications from multiple UC vendors, with a full suite of UC management capabilities. No other UC management vendor comes close to offering the depth of management that VOSS provides.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control. Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
"It was simply a matter of deploying the VOSS software – then the magic happens" Read more
Jeremy Pestana, GCN Project Manager, Western Australia Government
VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues. Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services. Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
KCOM selected VOSS to provide integrated contact center management and UC management, from a single web-based portal. "The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue." Read more
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development, KCOM
VOSS is awesome. We use VOSS / CUCDM and it really makes multi-tenant UC easier.
Ryan Burtch, Cameo Solutions
VOSS allows us to cost-effectively manage and administer our customers, no matter how complex. By allowing our customers to do their own administration—Moves, Adds and Changes—we free up our voice experts to concentrate on more complex tasks.Read more
Mark Hayward, Vice President of Operations and IS Deployment
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 – Richardson, TX – Today the latest version of VOSS MiGR8-2-UC was announced as generally available. Highlights of the latest release, include:
- A faster UC migration process unlocking time savings and labor costs
- More flexible rules engine empowering end users to manage their own migration projects
- Wider range of data source options
- Improved end user experience
The latest MiGR8-2-UC from VOSS delivers massive performance improvements over previous versions. Faster migrations mean lower labor costs, less downtime, and shorter change freezes for end-users, and enable the customer to start managing the data on the new platform sooner:
- MiGR8-2-UC exports Cisco CallManager data 35 times faster than the Call Manager GUI alone
- MiGR8-2-UC data pulls from Cisco CallManager resulting in less than 50% additional system load - reducing or eliminating system degradation during extractions
Flexibility is at the heart of MiGR8-2-UC’s product enhancements, and VOSS has leveraged new technologies to enable far more flexibility with data structures and speed improvements. Operating the platform has gained some significant speed improvements, such as rendering/display of data, and running rules.
For HCS Partners, MiGR-2-UC now also imports from Cisco UCDM or VOSS-4-UC, which has many benefits including allowing for extraction, mass changes and re-insertion of data. Importantly, this offers a backup engine which would permit the restore of select data sets.
MiGR8-2-UC is completely platform-agnostic, handling data input from multiple sources. This means that MiGR8-2-UC is no longer tied to UC and telephony; it is now open to data manipulation opportunities in other areas of the business.
MiGR8-2-UC also provisions to VOSS-4-UC, with dynamic drivers to support any new API calls that get added expanding the list of supported PBX destinations to Cisco CallManager, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and BroadSource EMU platform and other non-PBX possibilities utilizing VOSS-4-UC generic driver technology.
Users can expect many improvements and new features in the MiGR8-2-UC GUI including fully customizable branding of the UI.
Vastly improved logging features allow users to drill-down into migration activities to view various transactions and any sub-transactions. Users can see what is going on at any point in the migration and track success or failure of items.
The latest version of MiGR8-2-UC introduces the concept of Projects, allowing administrative control over multiple migration projects running simultaneously. Customers can assign Projects to teams/users, and control who has access to each Project with all project data kept securely separated.
Mike Frayne, CEO at VOSS Solutions, commented; "VOSS MiGR8-2-UC handles enormous UC data migration projects for organizations all over the world. As our customers become more skilled, they are increasingly independent in administering these projects themselves. I’m excited that these product enhancements continue to push the boundaries of automating data migration projects, offering impressive time and cost efficiencies."
For more information about VOSS MiGR8-2-UC, please click here.
- VOSS Press Releases
Monday March 12, 2018 - Enterprise Connect, Orlando, Florida - Today, VOSS Solutions announced the general availability of VOSS-4-UC Contact Center; an integration between VOSS-4-UC and the contact center, enabling front and back office support from a single, highly intuitive administration portal.
With this latest innovation, VOSS solves the challenge of contact centers running separately from the internal UC operations, and helps contact center providers overcome the administrative burden of a fluctuating workforce.
VOSS-4-UC Contact Center addresses the need for efficiency and control in today's cloud-delivered and on-prem contact centers, replacing what historically was a fragmented blend of manual effort, disparate management applications, and spreadsheets. The range of management capabilities offered in VOSS-4-UC Contact Center include:
- Fulfillment – Coordinated, configurable management alongside other UC offerings
- Assurance and Analytics – Quality and performance metrics
- Billing – Control of service profiles, and accurate tracking and billing of agents
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development at KCOM, the first organization to choose VOSS-4-UC Contact Center, commented; "Our customers are focused on their customers' experience, that's why they come to KCOM, so it's vital that the partners we work with have the same priorities. The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue."
Mike Frayne, CEO at VOSS Solutions, added; "The amount of administration that goes in to operating a UC and contact center environment is huge. For cloud providers, this grows exponentially as the number of clients on the platform increases. With VOSS, the pain is eliminated, as multiple customers can be served from a single platform."
VOSS-4-UC Contact Center empowers organizations to manage their contact center solutions alongside other UC services using a common toolset, giving access to the full range of benefits that are in VOSS-4-UC, such as RBAC, multi-tenancy, devolved administration, transaction audit, and integration. In addition, organizations are able to harness the flexibility in VOSS-4-UC to tailor or extend capabilities to meet specific business needs.
Bill Dellara, VP Product at VOSS, commented; "With VOSS-4-UC Contact Center, there are benefits for both parties: For providers, VOSS provides a single pane of glass management approach to UC and Contact Center management; and for end customers, VOSS empowers them to run a dynamic workforce, responding to change quickly and easily."
VOSS-4-UC Contact Center provides the following features:
- Non-technical interface - A fast and accurate way to manage service changes
- Improved customer experience – End user self-service through a single portal
- Dynamic and flexible solution - Quickly add / remove / reallocate agents to suit seasonal or event demand, includes bulk admin, and give rapid access to the relevant services, skills groups, and features
- Increased accuracy - Removal of manual and multiple data entry points in different management applications
- Reduced revenue leakage when integrated into billing – All customers, consumed services and changes are correctly charged for as they are provisioned
VOSS will be demoing VOSS-4-UC Contact Center at Enterprise Connect, booth #1232. To book a meeting with VOSS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VOSS Blog
Tune it to Pat Richard's latest episode of #UCInsideTrack.
In this podcast, Pat talks to fellow MVP, Tom Morgan. They take time out of their busy scheduled at the annual MVP Global Summit on campus in Redmond, WA, to discuss the basics of development for the UC stack.
This episode covers the following:
- Tom’s role at Modality
- Bots in Teams
- UCMA development
- Differences between developing for Skype for Business on-prem vs online
- What tools are needed
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Mailing list signup
Sign up to our mailing list to stay in touch with all the latest news from VOSS Solutions
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started