Founded in 2003, VOSS was created to support the emerging demands of the IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) industry. VOSS has been providing integrated, UC management software solutions to large enterprises and cloud-based service providers ever since.
- Capita IT Enterprise Services (ITES) announces its new cloud collaboration service offering that supports government and commercial clients
- CDK shares an insight into the value VOSS brings to its cloud communications environment in a case study
- Mike Frayne, CEO at VOSS presents at Intel Capital's Global Summit, California
- VOSS participates in UCStrategies' Webinar: "Why UC Fails and How to Avoid It"
- VOSS supports Cisco's global Deployathon initiative
- VOSS participates in Enterprise Connect's Virtual Seminar: "Implementing Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business in Your Enterprise"
- VOSS unveils the enhancements to CUCDM in Cisco HCS 10.6
- VOSS announces a program of IT Security Workshops in Cape Town, to support OWASP
- VOSS CEO, Mike Frayne, talks about new BCOM industry category
- VOSS exhibits at WWT's #TEC Day, Honolulu
- UC Strategies announces BCOM as a new industry category for UC management
- VOSS hosts industry webinar on how to differentiate HCS
- VOSS exhibits at Enterprise Connect, and WWT's TEC Day in Denver
- VOSS unveils the latest version of the VOSS UC management platform: The industry solutions edition
- VOSS announces CUCDM 10.1.2 - known in the industry as "Game Changer"
- VOSS support Italtel at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona
- VOSS provides UC management to Italtel's Collaboration at Work solution
- VOSS hosts industry webcast on UC Migration Solution