Founded in 2003, VOSS was created to support the emerging demands of the IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) industry. VOSS has been providing integrated, UC management software solutions to large enterprises and cloud-based service providers ever since.
- UC Today's Rob Scott hosts a video interview with Tim Jalland, Microsoft Solution Owner and Jamie Litherland, Solution Owner at VOSS
- VOSS announced as a UC Today Finalist in the Best Service Management Vendor category
- Metrigy Report: New Workplaces Drive Transformation and the Need for Automation
- Derived Trunks – Expand Your SBC for Teams Calling Across Multiple Microsoft Tenants
- VOSS comments on Unisys' recent acquisition of a UC management company highlighting need for better management around Microsoft Teams
- VOSS write about Getting the Best out of Microsoft Teams Calling with a Hybrid Approach to Enterprise Voice on UC Today
- VOSS writes about Microsoft Teams: Ensure Optimum Performance in a Hybrid World on UC Today
- Alpine Health Technologies selects VOSS for UC & collaboration operations and performance management
- VOSS writes about The Value of the Digital Workplace in UC Today
- When it comes to Digital Business Transformation, Are You Hitting the Mark? Blog post from VOSS
- VOSS hosts two webinars on: Apply Business Process Automation to Your UC & Collaboration Strategy
- VOSS explains how to extend Enterprise Voice to Microsoft Teams
- VOSS hosts webinar on "Integrating Microsoft Teams in your Digital Workplace Strategy without Disruption, Increased Risk, or Added Cost"
- Phil Edholm talks about upcoming "Managing the Migration from Telephony to Teams" webinar with VOSS