VOSS is seeking to hire a seasoned, successful Business Development Manager to join our existing sales team in APAC to drive new business sales and growth within the region. The successful candidate will be responsible for winning new logos through sales of all VOSS’ portfolio products and services. They will have at their disposal a team of domain and solution specialists, as well as a highly experienced executive team, motivated to make this role successful. If selected, you will be responsible for selling our leading flagship products: VOSS Insights and VOSS Automate solutions into assigned accounts and new customers. You will be the point person for these accounts and opportunities, providing leadership and direction to other team members. You will be responsible for defining account plans, deliverables and working with the Customers and various entities across VOSS to deliver solutions to delighted clients. The Business Development Manager role will require a combination of persistence, being result focused and strong sales leadership and professionalism.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with all areas of the Company to drive Revenue and Customer Success and to help drive the strategic direction of the company by communicating customer requirements concisely.
Specifically, the successful candidate will work with the VP of APAC and the broader team in VOSS focusing on the following:
- Focus on meeting and exceeding sales goals (Revenue and New Name-based)
- Work closely with marketing to support marketing campaigns that will drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline
- Maintain and develop new business with existing Channel Partners, including sales enablement and go-to-market initiatives
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analysing new venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Drive New Enterprise opportunities.
- Sign up New Channel Partners
The new Business Development Manager will maintain a Sales Dashboard that will dynamically track:
- Sales success vs targets (Salesforce)
- Sales Opportunity Analysis (Salesforce)
- Sales Qualified Leads (Salesforce)