EMEA Project Manager, Reading, UK
About the company
VOSS is head-quartered in Garland Texas, with offices in Reading UK, Sydney Australia, and Cape Town South Africa. Our technology has been deployed by over 130 cloud service providers and prominent enterprise organizations across the world.
VOSS is the award-winning provider of digital workplace management technology, enabling customers to significantly increase the levels of automation and insight across their UC and collaboration stack, unlocking productivity and cost-saving benefits. VOSS is unique in providing discovery & migration, orchestration fulfilment & analytics, and performance monitoring & management, across multiple UC technologies, from a single, highly flexible, secure web portal.
Find out more: www.voss-solutions.com
Purpose of the position
As a result of a sustained increase in the number of projects ‘in flight’, VOSS is adding to its delivery team in the UK in order to support projects both there and in the wider EMEA region.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation to projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develop a detailed project schedule to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and project costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and manage project escalations as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
Technical Skills & Experiences
- 5+ years of experience in project management in the information technology, software, telecommunications or networking sector.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Very strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of project scheduling software/tools (Smartsheet & Jira preferable)
- Experience working in multi-culture and geographically disparate teams.
- Understanding of or hands-on experience with Unified Communications Apps and Services from vendors such as Cisco, Avaya and Microsoft.
- Experience in managing external project relationships including both customer and sub-contractor(s).
- Experience working for a small to a medium-sized software company (100-200 people)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the fields of Computer Science, IT, Networking or Engineering; other degrees will be considered with appropriate experience.
- 4-7 years of experience in voice and data network implementation projects for telecom service providers.
- Must hold a current valid driver’s license and passport.
- International travel could be required from time to time.