EMEA Sales Manager, Reading, UK
About the company
VOSS develops a range of products that are used by the world’s largest communications service providers and enterprises. These market-leading tools are paired with professional services to help our customers achieve the most from their digital workplace platform. We operate in a very dynamic industry and leverage the latest technologies to keep our software at the forefront of the market.
VOSS is a global team with offices in Cape Town, Dallas, London, and Sydney. Our engineers are encouraged to travel and work directly with our customers to gain real-world experience. Read more about VOSS and what we do, on our website.
Purpose of the position
VOSS is seeking to hire a seasoned, successful Sales Manager to join our existing sales team in EMEA to drive new business sales and growth within the region. The successful candidate will be responsible for winning new logos through sales of all VOSS’ portfolio products and services.
You will have at your disposal a team of domain and solution specialists as well as a highly experienced executive team motivated to make this role successful. If selected, you will be responsible for selling our leading flagship products: VOSS Insights and VOSS Automate into assigned accounts and new customers. You will be the point person for these accounts and opportunities, providing leadership and direction to other team members. You will be responsible for defining account plans, deliverables, working with the customers and various entities across VOSS to deliver solutions to delighted clients.
The Sales Manager role will require a combination of: persistence, being results focused and strong sales leadership and professionalism. You will be required to work closely with all areas of the company to drive revenue and customer success, and to help drive strategic direction of the company by communicating concisely customer requirements.
Specifically, you will work with the Regional Sales Director and team in VOSS focusing on the following:
- Meeting sales goals (revenue and new name based)
- Work closely with marketing to support marketing campaigns that will drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline
- Maintain and develop new business with existing channel partners, including sales enablement and go-to-market initiatives
- Drive new enterprise opportunities
- Sign up new channel partners
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Owning the account engagement & new opportunity planning
- Generating and following up on leads
- Maintaining key account contacts and contact plans
- Leading contract negotiations with new accounts and opportunities
- Follow-up leads, working with the marketing team on outreach and lead generation programmes
- Reporting weekly on sales forecast including goal achievement planning
- Owning partner and new deal profitability
- Working with the services and support teams to drive successful customer engagements, manage escalations and maintain/improve customer satisfaction levels
The new Sales Manager will maintain a sales dashboard in salesforce.com that will dynamically track:
- Sales success vs targets
- Sales opportunity analysis
- Sales qualified leads
VOSS will consider candidates who are able to demonstrate a successful sales track record and a passion for delivering solutions and meeting customers’ requirements plus:
- A comprehensive understanding of the UC & collaboration market
- Over 8 years of selling similar solutions (note: special consideration will be given to expertise and proven sales track record selling: IR Prognosis, SolarWinds, Nectar and similar Network Monitoring and Assurance solutions)
- Strong verbal and presentational skills
- A team leader / player who has a positive influence on others
- Can demonstrate business maturity, good business ethics, sales-craft, and organisational skills
- Impeccable references