Senior Digital & Campaigns Manager, Reading, UK
About the company
VOSS develops a range of products that are used by the world’s largest communications service providers and enterprises. These market-leading tools are paired with professional services to help our customers achieve the most from their digital workplace platform. We operate in a very dynamic industry and leverage the latest technologies to keep our software at the forefront of the market.
VOSS is a global team with offices in Cape Town, Dallas, London, and Sydney. Our engineers are encouraged to travel and work directly with our customers to gain real-world experience. Read more about VOSS and what we do, on our website.
Purpose of the position
This is a rare opportunity to be ‘in at the start, as we build the VOSS marketing practice from the ground up. We need a Senior Digital & Campaigns Manager to accelerate the use of digital in our campaigns and support ambitious growth plans.
The role will have a strong focus on demand generation using hands-on knowledge of B2B tactics and techniques together with an understanding of content marketing, sales enablement, operations and channel support. We need to craft connected digital experiences that attract prospects, inspire our customers and partners, contribute to the success of our sales teams globally.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- A track record of delivering campaigns that target senior leaders of enterprise companies, with quantifiable results. Able to take the initiative in a fast-growing company, flexing to changing needs and establishing rules and processes as we scale. You will also be confident in dealing with senior stakeholders and external agencies, be comfortable closely collaborating with sales teams and be approachable to other people in the business.
- To have spent time within a UC business or similar technology-based organisation.
- Experience in managing a global and potentially multiple websites in terms of the digital experience, ensuring that digital is a key part of the marketing mix supporting the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Practical ability and knowledge of digital techniques and tools to include paid social, paid search, SEO, use of intent data, content syndication, HTML, video and animation.
- A mindset that seeks to optimise and automate ensuring we are as productive as possible. Always mindful of the possibilities for multi-channel, multi-touch, ‘work the asset’ campaigns.
- The desire to be an integral part of the marketing and wider VOSS team, including external partners, with a willingness to work together and make things happen.
- To value creativity, quality, attention to detail and achieving results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partnering with stakeholders to develop and execute high-impact global and regional campaigns, collaborating with marketing colleagues to set realistic KPI’s and define customer-centric experiences to ensure campaign goals are met.
- Ensure the VOSS Solutions brand and identity is adhered to in all campaigns and communication channels. Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Be the VOSS digital champion on the prospect, partner and customer journeys that we create and have oversight on changes and their consequences.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to ensure no lead is left behind, every marketing touchpoint is attributable, our money is spent wisely and we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
- Continuous improvement of campaign implementation, processes, tracking, measurement and insights.
- Key contributor to the development and implementation of nurture programs.
- Degree in Marketing, Management or similar.
- 10+ years in marketing, 5+ years in the digital arena and some in UC environment or similar.
- Hands-on ability to develop integrated lead generation campaigns that produce pipeline impacting results using both digital and traditional channels.
- Digital marketing experience including user experience, SEO, SEM, social marketing, optimization, testing, and analytics.
- User of Hubspot, Marketo or similar, analytics tools such as Google Analytics, familiar with sources and effective use of intent data.
- Hands-on ability with email template creation, animation, video content and editing.
- Experience with partner channel a plus.
- Time spent working across multiple geographies.
- Excellent use of the English language with knowledge of regional variances required.
- The ability and track record of getting hands-on to get a job done.
- Strong and effective team player within both immediate organisation and external ‘virtual’ teams.
- A positive can-do, let’s make it happen attitude.
- Must hold a current valid driver’s license and passport.
- International travel could be required from time to time.