UC Service Management Made Easy - VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, UC analytics and reporting, UC accounting, and UC migration, across multiple UC vendors; all from a single, flexible, secure, web portal.
- About VOSS
- VOSS delivers greater TCO savings than any other UC management vendor Read more
- Service provider
- Enabling the world’s leading service providers to deliver dynamic UCaaSRead more
- Enterprise / Government
- Unlocking agile and flexible UC for large and medium enterprise organizations Read more
- New to UC
- Are you new to VOSS? Here's an enterprise guide to UC managementRead more
Webinar: Boost Productivity and UC Performance - While Reducing Costs
Tips for workplace transformation using automation management tools
Robin Gareiss, Metrigy CEO and principal analyst, will be joined by Bill Dellara, VP Product at VOSS for a lively discussion of the value companies are seeing today by leveraging management and automation tools to drive business success. Learn why 62% of companies prefer management tools come from an objective third party and why 64% find it extremely valuable to use a single tool to manage multiple providers.
All the benefit of VOSS – in the cloudSign up for a free trial now
- VOSS-4-UC product video
- With VOSS, managing your UC environment becomes as easy as 1,2,3
- Enterprise solution video
- One size does not fit all. Get a perfect fit for your UC with VOSS
- Solution video
- It’s not a dream! Efficient, automated and accurate UC migrations
NEW! Learn more about VOSS with our new product demo videos
- Microsoft Teams Calling Options - Operator Connect Manage your Headsets with VOSS-4-UC VOSS M2UC Workflows - Migrating from Avaya to Cisco UCM VOSS-4-UC Business Admin Portal VOSS M2UC Overview VOSS-4-UC Provisioning & Management with a Single Pane of Glass VOSS-4-UC ServiceNow Integration Contact Center Management VOSS-4-UC Modifying a User with Quick Add Subscriber
- “How to Migrate and Seamlessly Operate Avaya with Microsoft” VOSS to Feature on IAUG Webinar with Industry Expert P… https://t.co/EVQEjEnRny
- Latest blog post from VOSS: Understand Your Company’s Zoom Usage with the VOSS Assurance Suite… https://t.co/WzSXEr3CnP
- ICYMI: BCX Bolsters its Managed Unified Communications Capability to Achieve Highly Agile Collaboration with VOSS… https://t.co/w1D7zzMib5
- Check out the latest blog post from Shaun Wormald: Why is Unified Communications (UC) Analytics, Assurance and Aut… https://t.co/1K8z4xTiVQ
- Read about our latest customer: BCX bolsters its managed UC capability by selecting VOSS, to achieve highly agile… https://t.co/3MSKdE2AEQ
- RT @uctodaynews: Congratulations to @voss_solutions Winner of Best Service Management Platform at the #UCAwards20 Watch all the winner…
- It's great to see this article from @PEdholm on #BCStrategies: "UC Evolution - Moving Forward but Still Encumbere… https://t.co/zSVVfOHgkF
- RT @kkieller: It was great to see all the innovation in our industry. Congratulations to the winners! Was an honor to be a judge. Thanks to…
- Thank you @uctodaynews ! https://t.co/96XlmgKdyY
- Thank you Kevin! All the best from the VOSS team https://t.co/RLCi3GM06j
VOSS - The Only Vendor to Offer a Full UC Management Suite
VOSS is unique in integrating UC fulfillment, UC assurance, and UC accounting, all from a single, flexible web portal. Unified communications is inherently complex. With VOSS, your organization can overcome this complexity by managing all UC applications from multiple UC vendors, with a full suite of UC management capabilities. No other UC management vendor comes close to offering the depth of management that VOSS provides.Find out more about VOSS-4-UC
“VOSS will provide a single point of integration for our UC and business applications, allowing us to optimize service delivery through automation, resolve any problems quickly, and provide our customers with a state-of-the-art yet cost-effective hosted collaboration platform.” Read more
Hiram Lopez, Director of Infrastructure & Operations, Alpine Health Technologies
"As a Systems Integrator, it’s our job to provide high quality and cost-effective leading-edge UCaaS packages to our customers. VOSS enables Axians to provide a highly automated and flexible UC management framework that allows us to respond to our customers' requirements quickly and efficiently." Read more
Tom Greeve, Director at Axians
"We wanted a robust Unified Collaboration management platform that was highly flexible to underpin our UC business moving forward. VOSS automates new customer onboarding, simplifies day-to-day UC management, plus they have significant commitments locally in SA, so it was the obvious choice for us." Read more
Sharon Maasdorp, Managing Executive for Unified Collaboration Solutions, BCX
"VOSS is perfectly placed to support BT, as it is unique in its ability to manage the entire lifecycle of a UC platform, which has enabled BT to manage an ever-expanding and complex network of multi-national enterprise customers, from a single point of control." Read more
John Blake, Head of Hosted IP Telephony – Evolution, BT Global Services
"We are excited to partner with VOSS Solutions to benefit from a direct relationship with our UC management provider, allowing us to operate an agile cloud communications platform. Overall, VOSS-4-UC empowers b+s and our partners to create dynamic Cisco HCS solution packages." Read more
Ralph Müller, Sales & Business Development Cloud, Bucher + Suter
"VOSS gives du a meaningful competitive edge, to introduce new collaboration services seamlessly, removing deployment blockers, improving customer satisfaction and maximizing revenues." Read more
Farid Faraidooni, EVP Commercial, du
"We pride our relationship with VOSS as they help us bring strategic offerings to our clients. The flexibility and agility that VOSS-4-UC brings to our Cisco HCS platform, coupled with the responsiveness of the VOSS services team, means that our business is all-encompassing, delivering cutting edge UC solutions to the Canadian market." Read more
Denis Govedas, Director, Voice Services and Architecture, FlexITy
KCOM selected VOSS to provide integrated contact center management and UC management, from a single web-based portal. "The innovations from VOSS allow us to pass on flexibility, accuracy and speed to our customers' agents and reduce effort required by their customers and long may it continue." Read more
Stu Smith, Head of Innovation and Development, KCOM
"We provide state of the art technology to help businesses access top-tier collaboration software of the quality and capability they deserve. Therefore, we wanted to be sure we were selecting the very best UC management technology for our new Shared Architecture solution. We were most impressed with the latest version of VOSS-4-UC, together with the VOSS team’s deep technical know-how of latest HCS thinking." Read more
Mark Phelps, Collaboration Product Manager, Node4
"The VOSS/Cisco platform completely changes our enterprise telephony business model. Not only can we offer customers a much richer, more flexible service, with a lower cost of ownership, but it allows us to easily upgrade existing customers with new collaboration services." Read more
Mr Mohammed M Al-Haifi, Ooredoo
"It was simply a matter of deploying the VOSS software – then the magic happens" Read more
Jeremy Pestana, GCN Project Manager, Western Australia Government
Latest from VOSS
- VOSS Press Releases
- Forming the World’s Most Comprehensive Digital Workplace Management Solution
- VOSS Blog
Tips for workplace transformation using automation management tools
Bill Dellara, VP Product, VOSS
Join our webinar:
Tuesday September 21, 2021
9am San Francisco / 12 noon New York / 5pm London / 6pm Paris
I am pleased to say that VOSS and Metrigy are co-hosting a webinar, and I hope you can join us.
I will be joined by industry expert and esteemed analyst, Robin Gareiss, and together we will look at how organizations can boost productivity and UC performance while reducing costs.
Companies are transforming not only their workplaces, but the technology that supports them. High-performance collaboration and CX applications are crucial for the success of employee and customer interactions, but IT leaders have found performance degrades in many home offices.
What’s more, the process for onboarding employees, tracking assets, and establishing workflow are often manual and/or time-consuming.
The webinar will explain important steps you should take now to improve application performance and simplify administration and provisioning:
- How can administration and performance management tools help improve your business metrics, such as mean time to repair, provisioning, and productivity?
- Why is it beneficial to use a single tool to cover multiple management functions, and who are they players that can deliver?
- How can you measure success—and use management tools to gather crucial data?
- How can automation propel your digital transformation initiatives, enabling rapid change and innovation that gives you a competitive edge?
This is set to be a lively discussion on the value companies are seeing today by leveraging management and automation tools to drive business success. Learn why 62% of companies prefer management tools come from an objective third party and why 64% find it extremely valuable to use a single tool to manage multiple providers.
I hope you can join us!
- VOSS Blog
Part 4: VOSS Cloud
Jamie Litherland, Solutions Owner, VOSS Solutions
Welcome to the final installment of the VOSS Performance Management blog series. So far, we have focused on VOSS Assurance, VOSS Analytics, and NetFlow. This week, I’d like to introduce you to the fourth pillar of our Assurance suite: Cloud.
According to Metrigy, by the end of 2021, the adoption of UCaaS will have grown to 55%, with 74% of employees using cloud meeting apps and 68% using cloud team collaboration apps.
Never has cloud collaboration been so prevalent. And never has the understanding of cloud collaboration been so important.
With VOSS, users can access standardized intelligence and insight from a single portal for all your voice, video and collaboration solutions. The VOSS Assurance suite gives actionable intelligence across quality, usage, and effectiveness for all vendors, giving you the knowledge to drive adoption, optimize your deployments, and track your success.
VOSS is extremely useful if you face the following challenges:
- Are you moving to the cloud and want to manage all solutions in one place?
- Do you want to see and understand user adoption of new technologies compared to old ones?
- Do you want to see and understand Zoom, Microsoft Teams license consumption and trends, from a single portal?
Let’s take a look at how it works:
The VOSS Assurance suite for cloud collaboration extends our on-premises capabilities to incorporate your cloud vendor technologies, keeping all your assurance data in a single place across your traditional premises-based, hybrid and cloud environments.
With businesses moving more services to the cloud and offering greater flexibility to their employees and customers, we have seen a huge increase in the number of management portals.
The VOSS Assurance suite for cloud collaboration saves operational costs and reduces complexity by consolidating all your technical and business reporting information in a single interface allowing you to combine and analyse end to end experience.
Here are some of the key features you can expect from our cloud solution:
- Multi-vendor support - incorporate all your cloud providers into a single view
- Out-of-the-box, fully customizable reports
- Rely on full historical data retention to meet your business requirements
- Access meetings, collaboration, video, screen sharing and voice statistics, all from a single place
- Integrate third party business applications for end-to-end workflow automation (ITSM, HR, billing etc.)
- Manage non-cloud elements such as session border controllers, huddle spaces, video rooms, physical phones and headsets, for a complete picture of the user experience
As for business outcomes, you can expect to experience benefits in three core areas with our cloud offering:
- Deeper understanding - Highly flexible reporting helps you understand and manage license usage, costs, user adoption, digital transformations, and so much more.
- End-to-end visibility - From headset to cloud to network, access and analyze all of your data in enterprise-grade reports for a deeper understanding.
- Increase adoption and speed up transformation - A comprehensive insight into your platform performance with actionable intelligence supports your collaboration transformation strategy; speeding projects, improving experience, and tracking your success.
It’s been a real pleasure to bring this content to you, and I’m grateful for the feedback on the four pillars that make up our Assurance suite offering. If you have any questions about VOSS Assurance, or your performance management challenges, please get in touch.
In the meantime, for a final time, I’ll leave you with some further reading about our cloud offering:
VOSS Assurance for Microsoft Teams:
VOSS Assurance for Zoom
- VOSS Blog
Part 3: VOSS NetFlow
Jamie Litherland, Solutions Owner, VOSS Solutions
NetFlow gives a deep network understanding across performance, usage and degradation areas. By combining it with collaboration data across on-premises and cloud deployments, you will improve fault isolation, user experience, and network planning, while identifying security vulnerabilities. With NetFlow you will have visibility across all network traffic and deep root cause analysis with proactive synthetic call testing.
So, how to establish if you need NetFlow? We find it extremely useful if you face the following challenges:
- Do you have voice quality issues but you aren’t clear where this problem is?
- Do you have a disconnect from the voice and the network elements?
- Does nobody know the flows and traffic patterns across the network?
- Are the networks connected to different domains such a cloud, making fault isolation difficult?
- Are you concerned about security and what is sending / receiving data?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, NetFlow could be a great fit for your organization.
Let’s take a look at how it works.
NetFlow takes streaming telemetry data from the core network devices and conducts packet analysis to give meaningful insight to the source IP, destination IP, port and protocols. With the power of VOSS Assurance’s call quality information, it will identify network congestion and capacity limitations.
NetFlow helps you to understand the UC data flows during investigations, and will proactively spot issues with raptor running synthetic tests. Taking home-working, VPNs, cloud and complex on-premises network solutions into account, VOSS helps you understand your voice and your IP solutions, and enables you to speed up fault diagnostic and isolation.
With VOSS, you can see traffic flows and types across all cloud, hosted, and enterprise services. By combining your insight into voice quality and experience with network performance, you can easily identify areas of degradation. VOSS empowers you to understand the cause of voice jitter, delay, and hops, in the context of a network. It also combines with raptor for passive call flow testing.
With NetFlow, you can expect the following key features:
- Collect, correlate, and customize your dashboarding and reporting
- Access additional data sources for forensic network evaluation
- Understand traffic flows in the network, and quickly identify and rectify any changes
- Understand congestion that impacts a user’s service, experience, or quality
- Security to ensure the authorized flows do not open insecure paths
- Access your traffic history to analyze if changes have altered the user experience
- Identify bottlenecks in the network, especially internet routers, core routers and VPN concentrators
- Combine flows with port, bandwidth, and alarm information
- Overlay call quality data with traffic flows, using synthetic tests
- See voice jitter, delays, and hops in the context of a network
As for business outcomes, you can expect to experience benefits in three core areas with NetFlow:
- Increase your visibility - Blend your view of cloud, hosted and enterprise services to see traffic flows across these varied domains from a single point of control.
- Improve your knowledge - Combine your insight into voice quality and experience with network performance data and raptor data, to get a deeper understanding of your platform’s performance.
- Take dynamic action - Harness the actionable intelligence provided by VOSS to continually improve and optimize your collaboration platform, and create automated rules to pre-empt and then self-heal issues that arise.
Next week, I’ll bring you my final installment of our Performance Management blog series. This will focus on the fourth pillar of the VOSS Assurance Suite: Cloud.
In the meantime, here is some further reading around NetFlow.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
What industry experts say about VOSS
"So, please, please go look at a BCOM system, such as VOSS-4-UC, so that you get your money’s worth out of the highly communication-dependent users in your company, while also assuring you are managing the TCO of your communications technologies. It will be worth your time and investment. "
Marty Parker, UC Strategies
"For those who are looking for a single pane of glass to manage a multi vendor collaboration environment, VOSS does as good a job as I've seen so far."
Zeus Kerravala, ZK Research
"[For a collaboration deployment]... one of the biggest keys to success is having the right management and administrative tools in place from Day-0."
Robin Gareiss, EVP Nemertes Research
"…unless automated OSS tools and processes are deployed, cloud-based collaboration will not be successful."
Dan O'Connell, Research Director, Gartner
"Anyone with cloud problems should perhaps turn to VOSS Solutions, which took home the award for its cloud fulfillment platform."
Mary Lenighan, Total Telecom
"Reducing operational time only becomes possible with user profiling and the automation of configuring those profiles. This should be a priority for organizations."
Marty Parker, UniComm Consulting
"A large number of customers are migrating to Skype for Business, but retaining their existing voice infrastructure...the tools that VOSS provide are essential to a successful technology transition and user migration."
Kevin Kieller, EnableUC
"VOSS enables staff to move beyond the challenges of operations to focus on enablement and adoption, while avoiding errors and delays that reduce both user satisfaction and adoption."
Blair Pleasant, Principal Analyst at CommFusion
Find out how much you could save with VOSS - Put our ROI calculator to the test!Get started