Why you should take the time to meet us at the Cisco Collaboration Summit
Paul Butler, Buzz Kleinert, VOSS
We're very much looking forward to the Cisco Collaboration Summit this year, in Boca Raton, Florida, October 21-24, 2013.
It's our second year as Silver Sponsor, and we find it one of the most productive events in our calendar, in terms of catching up with our customers and the Cisco HCS customers that we support, scheduling meetings with our partners, making new contacts and generating new business opportunities.
This event is a one-stop shop for Cisco Collaboration. Everyone you need to know is there, and with plenty of time carved out for networking, it's a dynamic place to spend a few days.
So, why should you take the time to meet with us next week?
It's been a busy year for VOSS, and we'd like to share our latest news with you. Our UC management platform – whether it's our direct offering or the Cisco UCDM product embedded in HCS - answers the business challenges, cost drivers and problem areas that plague the UC space. These challenges include:
- The vast array of choice available to an enterprise:
- Range of IPT features and UC applications (mobility, video, conferencing, messaging, social, etc.)
- End-to-end network architecture and PSTN interconnect
- Cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment models
- The range of end-user devices (desk, soft, smart, mobile, dual-mode, BYOD, etc.) and increase in number of devices per user
- The rate of change has increased significantly. End-customers want new services immediately and they expect that services will inter-work with their existing Cisco environments.
- The consumption model is changing, where users will be able to self-order and self-manage their services within a highly automated, simple to use web portal.
So meet with us to find out how we are pioneering UC management, and changing the game of delivering and managing UC.
We're at booth #40. The expo hall will be open on Tuesday October 22, 6pm – 7.30pm, and Wednesday October 23, 6.30-9.30pm, and we're also available for one-on-one meetings, on the afternoon of Tuesday 22, and all day Wednesday.
To meet with us at the event, please email