Introducing the Brand New VOSS Customer Portal
July 23, 2020
Darrel Bremer, Head of Customer Success, VOSS Solutions
At gives me great pleasure to announce that the new VOSS Customer Portal is live.
At the beginning of the year, we set about building a new portal to nurture a strong, direct communications channel between our customers and VOSS. The journey started by working alongside our customers to design and build a toolset that solves operational problems, and I believe that with the direct input from our customers we have created a portal that provides access to the resources and tools that our customers need, as well as giving direct access to a skilled team of engineers to support you along your path to success.
Now that the VOSS Customer Portal is live, you can access the following features:
- Service desk metric dashboard
- Quick access to product documentation (HTML or PDF downloads) and online resources
- Known issues archive
- Multi-product support interface
- Service desk case management (add and updates)
- Simplified VOSS engagement with user self-onboarding
- Notification center for high impact issues, security vulnerabilities, and software release notifications (including opt-in for email notifications)
- Secure software and patch downloads
- Secure large file uploads
- Collaborative meetings and action tracker
- If you already have a login, please visit the portal here: https://voss.portalshape.com/
- If you are your company’s designated VOSS Administrator, please work with your team to add them to the portal and provide them with their login details
- If you don’t know who your designated VOSS Administrator is, please contact [email protected], and we will help you.
If you have any questions on how to on-board your operations team onto the VOSS Customer Portal, please contact your VOSS Account Manager or contact me at [email protected].
As a company, we are continually evolving and working to develop new features that optimize the VOSS customer success experience, and your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to share any feedback with me at the email address above.