Operating and Running a Microsoft Teams Service with Enterprise Voice – Key Feedback from our Experience in the Field
September 10, 2021
Tim Jalland, Microsoft Solution Owner, VOSS Solutions
The Importance of the Digital Workplace
Over the last 18 months, many organizations have been carried along without much planning, striving to deliver a digital workplace that is agile, mobile, and fully connected – at any time and from anywhere: Hybrid working as it is now called.
Microsoft Teams has become the underlying foundation for this, establishing itself as part of the digital IT ecosystem, and organizations have become highly dependent on it. However, this rapid adoption has by-passed normal planning processes. The business challenge now is to manage, control, and ensure that your UC service continues to deliver the benefits it has promised.
Here at VOSS, we provide end-to-end management of Microsoft Teams, UC and collaboration solutions, and enterprise voice, allowing organizations to take control of their UC estate.
Recent articles for you
This summer, VOSS embarked on a campaign with UC Today to focus on some of the challenges faced by organizations across the lifecycle of their Microsoft Teams deployment.
- First, we looked at the value of the digital workplace, explaining how to get the maximum value from your cloud collaboration tools and enterprise voice.
- Next, we discussed getting the best out of Microsoft Teams Calling with a hybrid approach to enterprise voice. This is particularly interesting to those who wish to integrate enterprise voice (telephony) into their Microsoft Teams platform.
- Then, we shone the spotlight on Microsoft Teams: and how to ensure optimum performance in a hybrid world. This article demonstrated why UC and collaboration assurance solutions are the new must-haves for any organization planning to adopt a hybrid working model.
- Our article on the final step to cloud liberation talked about how to ensure a seamless migration path to Teams Voice with VOSS.
- Finally, we looked at secrets to Microsoft Teams deployment success, explaining how to ensure a successful deployment with VOSS.
- We were delighted that UC Today also engaged with us on a video recording: Taking the Next Step with Microsoft Teams Calling and VOSS. In this short video, UC Today’s Rob Scott interviews me and my colleague Jamie Litherland, Solution Owner at VOSS solutions.
We’ve had some very positive feedback on this series of articles regarding Microsoft Teams, as our customers and prospects navigate the path towards a successful Microsoft Teams installation. If you have any ideas for articles you would like us to cover in the future, please get in touch.