UC and Collaboration Performance Management - Part 4: Cloud
Part 4: VOSS Cloud
Jamie Litherland, Solutions Owner, VOSS Solutions
Welcome to the final installment of the VOSS Performance Management blog series. So far, we have focused on VOSS Assurance, VOSS Analytics, and NetFlow. This week, I’d like to introduce you to the fourth pillar of our Assurance suite: Cloud.
According to Metrigy, by the end of 2021, the adoption of UCaaS will have grown to 55%, with 74% of employees using cloud meeting apps and 68% using cloud team collaboration apps.
Never has cloud collaboration been so prevalent. And never has the understanding of cloud collaboration been so important.
With VOSS, users can access standardized intelligence and insight from a single portal for all your voice, video and collaboration solutions. The VOSS Assurance suite gives actionable intelligence across quality, usage, and effectiveness for all vendors, giving you the knowledge to drive adoption, optimize your deployments, and track your success.
VOSS is extremely useful if you face the following challenges:
- Are you moving to the cloud and want to manage all solutions in one place?
- Do you want to see and understand user adoption of new technologies compared to old ones?
- Do you want to see and understand Zoom, Microsoft Teams license consumption and trends, from a single portal?
Let’s take a look at how it works:
The VOSS Assurance suite for cloud collaboration extends our on-premises capabilities to incorporate your cloud vendor technologies, keeping all your assurance data in a single place across your traditional premises-based, hybrid and cloud environments.
With businesses moving more services to the cloud and offering greater flexibility to their employees and customers, we have seen a huge increase in the number of management portals.
The VOSS Assurance suite for cloud collaboration saves operational costs and reduces complexity by consolidating all your technical and business reporting information in a single interface allowing you to combine and analyse end to end experience.
Here are some of the key features you can expect from our cloud solution:
- Multi-vendor support - incorporate all your cloud providers into a single view
- Out-of-the-box, fully customizable reports
- Rely on full historical data retention to meet your business requirements
- Access meetings, collaboration, video, screen sharing and voice statistics, all from a single place
- Integrate third party business applications for end-to-end workflow automation (ITSM, HR, billing etc.)
- Manage non-cloud elements such as session border controllers, huddle spaces, video rooms, physical phones and headsets, for a complete picture of the user experience
As for business outcomes, you can expect to experience benefits in three core areas with our cloud offering:
- Deeper understanding - Highly flexible reporting helps you understand and manage license usage, costs, user adoption, digital transformations, and so much more.
- End-to-end visibility - From headset to cloud to network, access and analyze all of your data in enterprise-grade reports for a deeper understanding.
- Increase adoption and speed up transformation - A comprehensive insight into your platform performance with actionable intelligence supports your collaboration transformation strategy; speeding projects, improving experience, and tracking your success.
It’s been a real pleasure to bring this content to you, and I’m grateful for the feedback on the four pillars that make up our Assurance suite offering. If you have any questions about VOSS Assurance, or your performance management challenges, please get in touch.
In the meantime, for a final time, I’ll leave you with some further reading about our cloud offering:
VOSS Assurance for Microsoft Teams:
VOSS Assurance for Zoom