Join Our Webinar – The Business Case for Unifying UC and Network Management in a Hybrid World
March 22, 2022
Debbie Robertson, Chief Marketing Officer, VOSS
I’m delighted to invite you to an upcoming webinar that we are co-hosting with esteemed analysts, Metrigy:
- DATE: Tuesday March 29, 2022
- TIME: 8am San Francisco / 11am New York / 4pm London / 5pm Paris
As the host of the webinar, I will be joined by two panelists:
- Irwin Lazar, President and Principal Analyst, Metrigy
- Jeff Graham, Chief Strategy Officer, VOSS Solutions
What’s on the agenda?
Much of today’s workforce wants to work in a hybrid way. This requires high-quality access to voice and video applications, regardless of location.
In this webinar, we will discuss how IT teams meet this demand when they are often constrained by a management environment that separates network insights from views into UC application performance.
We will investigate how a lack of a unified approach leads to delays in troubleshooting problems when they occur, an inability to proactively prevent network issues from impacting voice and video performance and most importantly, unhappy employees, unable to do their jobs.
During the discussion, you can expect to receive insight and guidance on:
- Characteristics of the hybrid workforce
- Challenges with current management approaches
- Unifying UC, collaboration, and network management
- What to look for in a solution provider
- Conclusions and recommendations
I invite you to join our webinar to gain insight into successful strategies for unifying network and application management to enable automation, eliminate finger-pointing, and ensure positive user experience. If you aren’t able to attend, I encourage you to register anyway, and we will send you a link to the recording. We look forward to welcoming you on Tuesday March 29th.