VOSS VP Product, Bill Dellara, played host to the inimitable Kevin Kieller, leading industry analyst and Microsoft expert. Kevin brought a wealth of knowledge around the Teams space gathered from working with various partners and customers globally. For the call for EMEA/USA, I was invited to join to give my opinion on the US / EMEA markets. For the Asia Pacific call, Bill and Kevin were joined by Shaun Wormald, VP Asia Pac, to give each webinar a regional perspective.
The webinar tackled the challenge that many service providers are facing: operating older hosted, managed service and on premise platforms from the likes of Cisco and Avaya (now reaching their end of life) that are being replaced by newer cloud solutions –particularly Microsoft Teams. The webinar explores how service providers can retain existing customers whilst also building out a transition and growth plan towards the cloud.
On the webinar, we took the time to investigate the challenges, best practices, and tools that help service providers to retain customers, while also maintaining and improving service levels through Microsoft Teams Phone. We answered questions such as:
- What are the current customer and market trends and hot spots related to Microsoft Teams?
- Can Microsoft Teams be added to your existing platforms?
- What savings can be made by consolidating multiple platforms?
- How difficult is it to extract and move configurations from an existing hosted or managed service?
- Which features translate to Microsoft Teams voice services and which features don’t?
- What are the best practices for managing a cloud-to-cloud migration?
- How to ensure performance levels and enhance user experience?
- What new opportunities are created as users adopt Microsoft Teams Phone?
The webinars were well attended by service providers across the globe, with some interesting input and questions raised.