Webinar: The Business Case for Unifying UC and Network Management in a Hybrid World
Much of today’s workforce is demanding to work in a hybrid way, requiring high-quality access to voice and video applications, regardless of location. How do IT teams meet this demand when they are often constrained by a management environment that separates network insights from views into UC application performance?
The lack of a unified approach leads to delays in troubleshooting problems when they occur, an inability to proactively prevent network issues from impacting voice and video performance and most importantly, unhappy employees, unable to do their jobs.
During the discussion, our panelists will provide insight and guidance covering:
• Characteristics of the hybrid workforce
• Challenges with current management approaches
• Unifying UC, collaboration, and network management
• What to look for in a solution provider
• Conclusions and recommendations
Join this panel discussion to gain insight into successful strategies for unifying network and application management to enable automation, eliminate finger-pointing, and ensure positive employee and ultimately, customer experience.
• Moderator: Deborah Robertson, CMO, VOSS Solutions
• Panelist: Irwin Lazar President and Principal Analyst, Metrigy
• Panelist: Jeff Graham, Chief Strategy Officer, VOSS Solutions