VOSS Unveils Big Plans for Enterprise Connect 2012
Monday, March 19, 2012 – Richardson, TX - VOSS Solutions, a UC service fulfillment company that enables customers to profit from cloud-based enterprise communications by simplifying the design, delivery and management of collaboration services, today announced its plans for Enterprise Connect, to be held in Orlando, March 26-29, 2012.
VOSS will be exhibiting in booth #1237, and will focus on three key announcements at the show:
- VOSS is one of six companies that have been shortlisted for the much coveted “Best of Enterprise Connect” Award. This nomination is for UC Business Analytics Solution (UC-BAS) that will be launched at the VOSS booth at Enterprise Connect, through collaboration with ISI Telemanagement Solutions. This solution is the next stage in the evolution of UC fulfillment and telecom expense management, delivering an integrated UC business analytics solution for enterprises to achieve greater efficiencies with UC applications and mobile devices. VOSS will be promoting the UC-BAC solution at Enterprise Connect.
- VOSS will be showcasing the recently released version of its core fulfilment management technology, VOSS 8.0, which provides a world class fulfillment platform for service providers and large enterprises to successfully deliver collaboration services in the public and private cloud. This means that companies can centralize their communications architecture, upgrade their dial plan, rationalize their trunks and gateways, implement new collaboration services including video, support the latest smart devices with mobility services; all without having to rip and replace their existing investment.
- Also at the show, VOSS will be demonstrating its recently announced User Deployment Service, which simplifies and accelerates migration to an on-premise or cloud-based UC environment.
In addition to the exciting plans for the VOSS booth, there will be a number of VOSS customers participating in two sessions during the conference: http://www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando/program/
- Tuesday March 27, 8am: Automating UC Management
- Tuesday March 27, 2.30pm: Cloud-based UC Services RFP
Christopher May, VP Business Development at VOSS Solutions, commented; “In my opinion, Enterprise Connect is the most relevant event on the calendar for enterprises that are considering (or are in the processing of) deploying a collaboration architecture. All of the industry’s key thought leaders in the UC space will be either attending or presenting, and we are very excited to have a line-up of exciting new products and services being launched to coincide with this event.”
To meet with VOSS at Enterprise Connect, please contact: email@example.com
About VOSS Solutions
VOSS provides a world class fulfillment platform for service providers and large enterprises to successfully deliver collaboration services in the public and private cloud. VOSS enables customers to activate and manage enterprise collaboration services in real time through secure, role based portals. In this way, VOSS empowers organizations to profit from cloud-based enterprise communications, by simplifying its design, delivery and management.
Deployed by more Tier-1 service providers than any other UC management system, VOSS provides UC&C service fulfillment across multiple networks (fixed and wireless), and supports multi-device users (desk/soft/smart phones, tablets), as well as “bring-your-own” models.
Based in Richardson in Texas, Reading in the UK, and Cape Town in South Africa, VOSS is funded by Intel Capital, Eden Ventures and XAnge Private Equity. Our solutions have been deployed by prominent companies across the world.
+1 203 444 3485
+44 (0) 7788 567 604