VOSS Announces the Next Generation of UC Management
VOSS-4-UC has been entirely re-architected in response to the fact that communications management requirements of most organizations have changed in recent yearsTags: VOSS-4-UC, Modularization, Flexibility, Automation
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 – Richardson, TX - VOSS Solutions today announced the general availability of VOSS-4-UC, the latest release of its UC management platform.
VOSS-4-UC has been entirely re-architected in response to the fact that communications management requirements of most organizations have changed in recent years, with the explosion of UC services and smart devices, and most recently with the advent of cloud delivery models. VOSS-4-UC focuses on meeting the demands that are critical to success in the management of the rapidly evolving world of UC communications.
There are 4 key differentiators in VOSS-4-UC:
- Modular and extensible architecture: A fully integrated, but modularized architecture allows customers to select UC component and interface modules, to create the UC management required to address their business requirements, while only paying for what they need. Importantly, customers can easily extend the solution to include additional modules, to meet their changing needs or leverage new product offerings. The extensible platform quickly and easily allows the addition of new components into the solution, including integrating with existing customer systems as part of the business workflows.
- Breadth and depth: 100% feature parity, plus rapid support of new versions, ensures that all features and settings on the wide range of managed UC devices are available. Features and settings are consistently available via the VOSS-4-UC GUI, northbound API, and bulk-loaders while also available for use in business workflows. This depth of support coupled with the breadth of the UC applications and infrastructure device management supported, offers the optimal base to build a wide range of automation and business process capabilities.
- Flexible solution: Complete flexibility is the fundamental design principal, covering business workflow and feature modeling with advanced business logic, detailed provisioning workflows, granular access controls, and portal look and feel. This ensures that VOSS-4-UC adapts to, and supports, the full range of UC fulfillment needs for every user group.
- Flexible UC management: VOSS-4-UC provides a centralized management view of an organization’s UC environment, regardless of deployment architecture, addressing the market’s desire to be able to support a mix of the latest UC technology and services; from the cloud, on-premise, or a combination of these deployment models. This eases the migration path between different architectures, allowing an organization to transition from one to the other as needed. The new modular architecture from VOSS also enables an organization to define how much of the UC lifecycle is managed; e.g. a day-1-only solution, a day-2-only model, a self-care only model, or an end-to-end UC management model can be provided.
- See the new product architecture
- Learn about a modular approach to UC management
- Find out more about how VOSS-4-UC is different
- Read about the VOSS-4-UC benefits
Mike Frayne, CEO, VOSS Solutions, commented; “This is a ground breaking time for VOSS. Our new product offering is a real game changer, and it is being very well received by our prospective customers and our channel partners. I am really excited about the next 12 months.”
+44 (0) 7788 567 604+44 (0) 7788 567 604