VOSS to Attend Cisco Collaboration Summit
The Cisco Collaboration Summit is the forum where Cisco establishes thought leadership with the analyst and press community, for its collaboration vision and solution
The event, which takes place in Los Angeles from Monday November 17 to Wednesday November 19, is set to be Cisco's biggest Collaboration Summit to date, with over 300 attendees from 30+ countries around the world.
The Cisco Collaboration Summit is the forum where Cisco establishes thought leadership with the analyst and press community, for its collaboration vision and solution.
At Cisco Collaboration Summit, VOSS will showcase two exciting products:
- VOSS-4-UC: A UC management platform that simplifies the design, build, deployment and operations of enterprise communications infrastructures, and reduces 5-year TCO by up to 50%.
- MiGR8-2-UC: A UC migration product that helps organizations rapidly and efficiently upgrade their UC infrastructure, or evolve from a non-managed to a managed UC environment, by migrating large volumes of disparate users, devices and UC services, using the latest technology developed for "big data" and applying it to a next generation UC migration project.
At the booth, VOSS will show how its technology is:
- Fast – improving staff productivity and executing change quickly
- Easy to operate – absorbing complexity, distributing simplicity
- Accurate – ensuring consistency and removing expensive remedial work
- Cost effective – empowering organizations to cut OpEx by 50%
Jim Ortbals, VP Global Sales at VOSS, commented; "The Cisco Collaboration Summit is always a great event for VOSS, and a fantastic opportunity to connect with our valued partner community, who we collaborate with to solve the challenges in the communications space with cutting edge UC management technology. We're really excited about the interactive discussions that will undoubtedly take place at our booth next week."
The exhibition hall will be open on Monday November 17 from 5.30pm to 8.30pm, and on Tuesday November 18 from 3pm to 6pm. The VOSS team will also available for one-on-one meetings throughout the summit.
To meet with VOSS at the event, please email email@example.com.
About VOSS Solutions
The VOSS UC management platform is specifically designed for unified communications (UC) services and applications. VOSS provides a complete tool-set to transform the way that communications architectures are designed, deployed and operated, in the public and private cloud.
VOSS is head-quartered in Richardson, Texas, with offices in Reading, UK, and Cape Town, South Africa. VOSS is funded by Intel Capital, Eden Ventures, Vodafone Ventures, and XAnge Private Equity. The VOSS technology has been deployed by many prominent companies across the world.
+44 (0) 7788 567 604+44 (0) 7788 567 604