VOSS Unveils the Latest Version of the VOSS UC Management Platform
Monday March 16, 2015 – Enterprise Connect, Orlando FL –
VOSS Solutions today unveiled the latest version of VOSS-4-UC management platform, which is pre-customized to industry verticals, enabling organizations to deploy a UC management platform that has been designed to suit the needs of that specific type of business, e.g. VOSS-4-Retail / VOSS-4-Finance / VOSS-4-Healthcare / VOSS-4-Education.
VOSS-4-UC: The Industry Solutions Edition incorporates the following elements to create vertical industry “off the rack” solutions:
- A set of user profiles, pre-configured for an industry vertical and customized with the best applications and configuration settings to meet the user profile’s needs and improve their productivity.
- A set of industry features, pre-templated with the relevant GUI customization to expose these settings at the appropriate level.
- A set of third party UC systems, pre-integrated to ensure rapid rollout and user adoption.
- A set of use cases for each industry vertical, including end-to-end workflow / templates / GUI / wizard automation.
- IT systems integration within the organization, offering a framework, experience and resources to rapidly integrate to a customer’s IT systems, quickly and at low cost.
Importantly, if a company’s requirements are different to the industry norm or change in the future; VOSS-4-UC easily evolves with the business, without the need for code change and upgrades.
Bill Dellara, VP Product at VOSS, commented: "Off the rack UC management solutions are the way the industry is heading, but as one size does not fit all, a certain level of customization is vital, and that’s what makes flexibility so important. We are delighted with the Industry Solutions Edition of VOSS-4-UC; it’s exactly what our customers are asking for."
VOSS-4-UC: The Industry Solutions Edition applies UC management across all types of organization, for example, large multi-national enterprises, carrier-grade service providers, managed and cloud service providers, as well as providing aggregated management to groups of small niche enterprises. In addition, it supports multiple vendor UC technologies, such as Cisco and Lync, as well as managing the interconnect between multiple UC vendors. Finally, it applies UC management across multiple deployment models, regardless of whether the UC environment is in the cloud, on-premise, or a combination of both.
VOSS is exhibiting at Enterprise Connect, March 16 – 19, 2015, in Orlando Florida. VOSS will be demoing VOSS-4-UC: The Industry Solutions Edition in booth #728. To meet with VOSS at the event, please email email@example.com.
About VOSS Solutions
The VOSS UC management platform is specifically designed for unified communications (UC) services and applications. VOSS provides a complete tool-set to transform the way that communications architectures are designed, deployed and operated, in the public and private cloud.
VOSS is head-quartered in Richardson, Texas, with offices in Reading, UK, and Cape Town, South Africa. VOSS is funded by Intel Capital, Eden Ventures, Vodafone Ventures, and XAnge Private Equity. The VOSS technology has been deployed by many prominent companies across the world.
+44 (0) 7788 567 604+44 (0) 7788 567 604