VOSS Announces Series of Microsoft UC Webinars to Support Organizations in their Transition to Office365 and Skype for Business
Tuesday July 25, 2017 – Richardson, TX - Today, VOSS Solutions announced a series of webinars that focus on migrating to and managing Microsoft Unified Communications (UC) technology.
The webinars will be hosted by a stellar team including Christopher Martini, Vice President at VOSS, and Pat Richard, MVP and Principal Skype for Business Architect at VOSS, as well as other industry experts such as David Branscome, Partner Technical Architect at Microsoft.
There are six webinars in the series, that take place throughout August and September:
- Microsoft UC - A Successful Transition to the Cloud
Tuesday, August 15
- Top 10 Critical Elements to Successfully Plan for a Skype for Business Deployment
Tuesday, August 22
- Planning for Success - Unlock the Full Value of Your UC Investment by Driving Customer Success and Adoption
Tuesday, August 29
- Drive Delivery in Complex Skype Deployments Using State of the Art Tools
Tuesday, September 5
- Introducing VOSS Assurance and VOSS Analytics for an Improved Skype for Business Experience
Tuesday, September 12
- Leverage UC Data and Analytics to Drive Adoption and Consumption of Skype for Business
Tuesday, September 19
The webinars are ideal for organizations that are considering a transition to Microsoft UC, in the process of migrating to Microsoft UC, or who would like to optimize their Microsoft UC environment to better suit business processes.
To discuss VOSS solutions for Microsoft UC, please email email@example.com.
+44 (0) 7788 567 604