VOSS Announces the General Availability of VOSS Analytics Version 5
Tuesday September 5, 2017 – Richardson, TX - Today, VOSS Solutions announced the general availability of VOSS Analytics Version 5.
VOSS Analytics is a value-added module in the VOSS-4-UC suite of products that enables organizations to quickly retrieve information about users, devices, services, licenses and transactions, through an easy-to-use web-based portal. VOSS Analytics gathers data about service usage, service adoption, user trends, and license consumption in a matter of seconds, giving administrators an understanding of UC consumption and activity levels across the various customers, sites, and users.
VOSS Analytics Version 5 includes a host of benefits to enrich the user experience:
- New reports can be created on the fly, reducing time and effort to access the data needed, and with no additional coding requirement
- Charts can be easily added to dashboards with built-in charting tools
- Existing reports can be customized to fit business needs, by simply dragging and dropping fields from any data source in the VOSS-4-UC platform
- New data sources can be brought into the UC reporting view, to span multiple databases, vendors, and UC applications
The new capabilities in VOSS Analytics enable customers to evolve their out-of-the-box dashboards and reports, to benefit from customized analysis and reporting that deliver value and greater insight into the business. As well as improving internal processes, these capabilities provide more flexibility in the business value they offer to end users:
- For Service Providers – VOSS Analytics brings new revenue opportunities by providing end customers access to reporting and analysis “as a service”, which can be differentiated. It can also generate professional services opportunities by creating bespoke reports or analysis to meet customer specific needs.
- For Enterprises – VOSS Analytics offers improved insight into key business metrics, and gives a wider group of business stakeholders access to the system.
Bill Dellara, VP Product at VOSS Solutions, commented; "VOSS Analytics is a valuable part of the VOSS-4-UC suite, as it gives organizations an understanding of UC services usage in the wider context of impact to the business. The latest developments respond to an increasing customer demand for more flexible reporting, and we are pleased to be able to deliver such a dynamic solution."
To find out more about VOSS Analytics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
+44 (0) 7788 567 604