VOSS Solutions Unveils Plans for Cisco Live Berlin
VOSS will be exhibiting at booth #E97 and showcasing the following technical solutions:
- How Cisco and Microsoft UC environments can co-exist with VOSS UC management
- How VOSS supports hybrid Spark
- Sophisticated UC analytics and self-service capabilities
- Migration tools that simplify and automate the process of moving from legacy UC environments to the latest versions
At the event, the VOSS team will be on hand to share information about the evolution in Cisco's new open reference architecture. Cisco now offers HCS partners an alternative to the current HCS architecture, which opens up new eco-system components to the HCS solution and unlocks greater levels of flexibility. To support this transition, VOSS has collaborated with Cisco to develop a program to support those HCS partners who choose to transition from CUCDM to VOSS-4-UC, the direct UC management platform from VOSS.
VOSS-4-UC includes all existing functionality CUCDM currently offers, plus, by transitioning to VOSS-4-UC, CUCDM customers will also benefit from:
- Coordinated management for Spark Hybrid
- Improved reporting, data mining and troubleshooting with VOSS Analytics
- Customized UC management to better adapt to operational processes and integrate with back office systems
- UC management of both Cisco and Microsoft UC (including Skype for Business)
To book a meeting or a demo with VOSS at Cisco Live, please email email@example.com.
About VOSS Solutions
VOSS Solutions provides multi-vendor UC management and migration technology to automate and simplify the challenge of operating today's increasingly sophisticated communications environments. VOSS-4-UC, which has been ranked by Nemertes as the world #1 UC operations management platform, can be consumed on premise or in the cloud, and helps customers to design, deploy, operate and optimize the most advanced UC environments. VOSS MiGR8-2-UC is a highly sophisticated product that uses a revolutionary methodology to help organizations rapidly and efficiently migrate large volumes of users, devices and UC services.
VOSS is head-quartered in Richardson, Texas, with offices in Reading, UK, and Cape Town, South Africa. VOSS is funded by Intel Capital, Eden Ventures, Vodafone Ventures, and XAnge Private Equity. The VOSS technology has been deployed by over 130 cloud service providers and prominent enterprise organizations across the world.
+44 (0) 7788 567 604