Richardson, TX – Today, VOSS Solutions announced that it has signed a partnership agreement with Datamavic to provide advanced UC management solutions to small and medium sized organizations (SME) across Australia and New Zealand.
Founded in 2017 and operating across Australia and New Zealand, Datamavic provides medium to large sized organizations with voice and network consulting services, supplies hardware, delivers managed services for small businesses, and resells cloud-based telephony solutions, NBN and fibre optics. Datamavic employs professionals who have immense experience in the telecom and enterprise segments as architects, pre-sales consultants and delivery technical leads.
Datamavic and VOSS have a very similar set of business objectives; to lower an organization’s operating costs, to improve operational efficiency, and to increase agility. However, SME organizations typically operate with small IT teams that have little to no IP-PBX or UC expertise, so Datamavic provides a package of expert services to help these organizations to design, install and optimize a UC environment, maximizing the benefits from the non-technical administration capabilities provided by VOSS for day-to-day operations. Datamavic is also well-placed to assist VOSS with expert resources to fill short-term demand peaks with large Service Provider and Enterprise customers.
Datamavic understands the requirements of the SME market, so will couple VOSS UC management tools with expert consultancy to optimize the adoption of automation, including the integration of VOSS into IT systems, such as ITMS, and CRMs, as well as optimizing orchestration workflow for each organization.
Datamavic chose to become a VOSS partner for a number of reasons:
- VOSS has a local presence in the ANZ market and is able to deliver web-based training in the ANZ time zone
- Datamavic recognizes that VOSS-4-UC is unique in offering best in class feature-parity, hybrid-cloud, multi-vendor, multi-function, UC management capabilities
- VOSS has a multi-portal strategy, allowing non-technical administrators to access a highly intuitive admin portal, whilst still allowing IT experts to access the detailed configuration templates for on-going design optimization
- VOSS’ focus on its product roadmap ensures that customers will always be able to adopt the latest features and functionality
- VOSS offers advanced business analytics capabilities that extend beyond just UC, into building IoT data sources
Abhijit Bhowmick, Managing Director at Datamavic, commented; “When you couple the deep understanding that Datamavic has of the SME market, with the unrivalled market leadership of the VOSS UC management product portfolio, you have a winning formula for Australia and New Zealand. I very much look forward to introducing VOSS advanced automation to organizations in this region to reduce operational costs, simplify UC provisioning and management, help decision makers take better decisions, and reduce MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes) turnaround time.”
Christopher May, VP Business Development at VOSS Solutions, added; “The Datamavic team is well respected for its expertise in voice communications platforms. This is a very exciting partnership that will enable many organizations to grow and be more profitable, as a result of having a much more agile and dynamic communications platform.”
To find out more about the partnership, please email: [email protected].