VOSS Unveils Plans for Avaya ENGAGE
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 - Richardson TX - Today, VOSS Solutions announced its plans for Avaya ENGAGE, which takes place at Phoenix Convention Center, from February 2 - 5, 2020.
Avaya ENGAGE is the premier event for Avaya customers, partners, and end users. Organized by International Avaya User Group (IAUG), Avaya ENGAGE gives you the opportunity to network with thousands of like-minded professionals around the globe who share the same passion and enthusiasm for Avaya communications technology. At Avaya ENGAGE, IAUG serves to bring the Avaya community together to share best practices, experience timely and relevant training, and create valuable networks among Avaya customers.
Here are just some of the things happening at VOSS booth #742:
- Stop by on Monday February 3, when we will announce our very latest VOSS for Avaya offering.
- Find out about VOSS-4-UC, which enables Avaya users to design, deploy, operate and optimize their UC platform, introducing sophisticated levels of automation and workflows to streamline processes and reduce costs associated with UC management.
- Learn about M2UC, which helps organizations to seamlessly migrate large volumes of users, devices and data, to ensure that your migration and transition projects take place with minimal impact and at a pace that suits your business.
- Hear about VOSS Assurance which enriches the data needed for monitoring and fault detection, leading to faster problem resolution.
- See how VOSS acts as a single point of integration for UC environments, no matter how complex or diverse.
To find out more about VOSS’ participation at Avaya ENGAGE, or to schedule a meeting at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.