The “Give Microsoft Teams a Voice” initiative from VOSS accelerates enterprise organizations’ migration to Microsoft Teams, with a process that is fast, efficient, and offers a great user experience along the journey.
The package targets large, multi-site, multinational corporations that have a high percentage of knowledge workers and who are already underway with a Microsoft 365 rollout. These organizations will be interested in transitioning their voice strategy to Teams, to help manage a high rate of daily service requests, with a limited internal team.
The VOSS “Give Teams a Voice” Package promises to unlock a host of benefits, including:
- Accelerated project delivery, faster time to benefits and improved user adoption
- Automation to remove errors, manual and duplicate input
- Improved efficiency, reducing demand on internal resources
- Insight into existing configuration to remove surprises and risk
- Flexibility to accommodate a wide range of scenarios
- Cloud delivery for fast start with no disruption to services
- A secure, predictable process with audit and roll-back