UC provisioning automation is the art of creating automated processes (such as zero-touch workflows) to streamline the way that users are onboarded and offboarded to your UC platform, the way that new UC tools or services are rolled out, and the way that upgrades and scaling projects are handled.
UC provisioning automation is especially important for large organizations that have thousands of employees, and for companies that rely on employee productivity and collaboration tools to support their knowledge workers.
For these organizations, the impact of not having UC provisioning automation is huge.
- It’s difficult to troubleshoot, pinpoint, and fix problems when they occur
- It’s time-consuming and error-prone to make changes across multiple technology platforms
- It’s hard to delegate administrative tasks, or offer self-service capabilities
Benefits of UC provisioning automation:
- Introduce impressive cost savings – Introduce automation to free your IT team to work on more complex business issues
- Improve the efficiency of your UC estate – Adopt new technologies quickly, rollout patches and upgrades at the touch of a button
- Remove the risk of manual error – Deploy zero-touch processes to eradicate MACDs
- Optimize the end user experience – Provide devolved administration and end user self-service to improve staff productivity and satisfaction