Customer Success: Multinational Conglomerate
Removing UC complexity and taking control of spiralling technology costs
A large American multinational conglomerate with over 90,000 employees approached VOSS partner, NTT, for help in removing UC complexity and taking control of technology management costs.
IT leaders must take a proactive approach toward ensuring consistent provisioning and management, and they must empower end-users to self-manage their environments as much as possible.
President and Principal Analyst, Metrigy
The customer chose VOSS UC automation management to:
- Create a single, easy to use, and intuitive interface to centrally manage a mix of multi-vendor UC technology.
- Introduce multiple layers of role-based access control down to end user self-service, to empower the enterprise’s admin team to take more control of the UC estate.
- Create automated, zero-touch workflows to manage the majority of day-to-day MACDs, and to provide consistent, repeatable, and error free process.
- The introduction of automated workflows has reduced provisioning time by 31%.
- With multiple layers of administration, the enterprise now has more management control over their UC estate. 78% of all UC management tasks are now performed in–house which saves cost and time. Highly skilled engineers are free to focus on more challenging tasks.
- End users can now use a self-service portal to take care of many tasks themselves, improving productivity and enhancing the user experience.