The last year has been one of unprecedented change, volatility, and an evolution to the ‘new normal’. Successful organizations are embracing the Digital Workplace and adopting Microsoft Teams as the underlying foundation. How have they done this quickly, cost effectively, and with the minimum of disruption to users – both internally and externally? How have they kept their business productive and robust through this transition?
In this session you will learn:
- How to integrate Microsoft Teams into your existing collaboration strategy
- How to manage the migration of users to Teams without disrupting business productivity
- How to add enterprise voice, calling controls, internal calling, and PSTN
- How to automate the delivery of traditional IP telephony, Teams, and mixed services
- How to measure and encourage adoption to realize the benefits quickly