VOSS for Microsoft
Calling all service providers!
Ease your end-customer transition from traditional telephony to Microsoft Teams Phone with VOSS.
Read about our new partnership with Microsoft
Manage your Microsoft collaboration and productivity technology, with VOSS
The VOSS digital workplace management suite will help you significantly improve your service delivery for Microsoft Teams solutions in your environment.
Mike Frayne, CEO, explains VOSS & Microsoft – in a Nutshell
The VOSS suite will help you deliver across the Microsoft collaboration and productivity portfolio:
A solution to these problems
Give Teams a Voice – Transformation and migration
Providing a streamlined and automated approach to consolidating existing PBX systems and moving your voice telephony to the cloud, to Microsoft Teams Calling.
Direct Routing – Automation, efficiency, and performance
An “at a glance” single dashboard and control center for your combined collaboration service – including the automated on-boarding of new customers and units onto the service along with precise quality reporting and diagnostics to rapidly track issues.
Integrated Dial Plan – Expanding an existing PBX system to Microsoft Teams
Integrating and expanding dial plans on an existing PBX system with Microsoft Teams Calling, to offer seamless communication between all users on the estate, wherever they are and irrespective of which particular device or user client they are using.
Utilizing VOSS APIs to provide a flexible integration layer between Microsoft’s Teams admin center and your internal systems and infrastructure – Including number range allocation and management, provisioning of user services, and customer self-service.
How it works
For enterprises, government organizations, and hosted or managed service providers, VOSS enables you to manage your Microsoft estate and related elements – in addition to any other vendors or solutions you have in your environment – now and into the future.
Key highlights specific to Microsoft environments
The world’s most advanced digital orchestration platform
- Self-service – devolve administration safely and empower local managers
- Allocate and track user licenses – see capacity vs usage vs license type
- Intuitive – no knowledge required or ongoing support for PowerShell
- Efficient – workflows to streamline common tasks and manage license latency
- Integrate business processes – greatly extend automation and operational efficiency
- Extend beyond user services – to dial planning, policies, and other elements
- Comprehensive number inventory – track and allocate numbers across the estate
- Drive innovation – utilize your existing telephony estate along with the latest Microsoft service in an integrated mode to create best-of-breed solutions
Actionable intelligence about your digital workplace
Improve visibility into performance and service quality, to understand
- How your UC applications and infrastructure are performing
- The level of service quality you are delivering to end users
- How to quickly solve, or proactively prevent, service affecting issues
Accelerate adoption and usage with key insights from detailed dashboards and reports, to understand:
- The capacity of your system compared to your projected growth
- The level of usage and adoption across the UC services you are paying for
- How to quickly see how many users, devices, and services are deployed, and their location
Highly automated big data transformation suite
- Discover services and settings on an existing estate – e.g user number assignment, services utilized, and data not available in your directory today
- Significantly reduce migration timelines and costs with improved accuracy resulting in greatly improved user satisfaction and adoption of the new services. This ensures you can realize the benefits of the new service faster and the transition is easier
- Improve migration velocity with automation, batch, and parallel loading, without the need for managing complex PowerShell scripts
VOSS Insights for MS Teams
VOSS Insights integrates seamlessly with your existing IT operations applications and other VOSS products to enrich UC data and provide actionable intelligence.