VOSS and Microsoft Launch Partner Pivot Program
Operators’ End Customers are Accelerating their Strategies to Transition Off Legacy UCaaS Platforms
VOSS teams up with Microsoft to empower operators to retain these end customers by easing their migration to cloud-based phone and collaboration solutions.
The partner pivot program from VOSS and Microsoft is designed to allow operators to capitalize on the value and opportunity that cloud-based collaboration and phone services unlock for their end customers.
Mike Frayne, CEO, explains the Pivot program in a nutshell
What you’ll get with the Pivot program
Seven Reasons Why
- Move customers to Microsoft Teams Phone System in a managed and non-disruptive way with VOSS migration packages
- Improve customer engagement and reduce service desk calls through a self-service portal
- Upsell and deploy new customer features and capabilities with intuitive workflows
- Consolidate existing hosting platforms to rationalize services
- Increase efficiency, reduce costs, and relieve the burden on highly skilled technical staff with automation
- Target new high SMB segments in a fast and profitable way with zero touch administration
- Improve prospective customer feedback and win ratios with support and assistance including advice, trials, and best practice on customer solution design
Don’t just take our word for it
Discover what esteemed industry analyst, Metrigy’s metrics say and see what their take is on the VOSS Pivot Program. Read the blog post.
Pivot with VOSS and ease your end-customer transition from traditional telephony to Microsoft Teams Phone
The VOSS digital workplace management suite will help you significantly improve your service delivery for Microsoft solutions in your environment, whether it is your only solution or part of a wider multi-vendor solution. For more information, see the detailed business benefits of the VOSS portfolio.